traumatised |e|

only just realising i post a lot of Ethan imagines, sorry greysen (before you attack me i know how to spell his name)

e t h a n ;

You placed your house phone down on its holder, sighing heavily and trying not to laugh at the ridiculousness of this situation.

Your two year old daughter sat perched on Ethan's hip, your five year old daughter seated at the breakfast bar and your seven year old son was rolling on the floor, laughing his butt off.

"In my defence, you didn't tell me that she had a friend staying over!" Your older daughter glared up at her father, making your younger daughter laugh and playfully smack his chest.

You attempted to talk but the second you opened your mouth you started laughing. Your older daughter had had her first sleepover with one of her best friends. Ethan had been at work and when he got home they were already in bed and it didn't come up in conversation, he didn't know that she was staying round.

Your daughters friend got up in the middle of the night to go to the toilet, but Ethan was already in there. When she turned on the bathroom light, there stood Ethan, in all his naked glory. Only it was nothing but traumatising for her.

The poor thing nearly screamed the house down, awakening a half asleep Ethan. He tried to calm her down, telling her not to scream, but that only made it sound worse to her parents.

"'Y/o/d/n's daddy stood naked in the bathroom, telling me not to scream' that'll go down great, I'm sure!" You gave him a look, still trying not to laugh.

Your son sobered up, poking Ethan's chest and laughing in his face before running up the stairs to his room. Your older daughter stood up from her chair, crossing her arms over her chest, "I'm not going to be cool anymore. Emily is going to tell everyone and they'll all laugh at me!" She stomped away, shouting about how she was going to lose her 'coolness'.

He shook his head, looking at your two year old daughter, bouncing her on his hip.

"At least you still think I'm cool." He cooed, making her giggle, gripping at his lip.

"That poor girl, nobody deserves to see that, traumatising." You tutted, sending him a playful wink before calling Emily's mum back, hoping to sort it out before it got out that Ethan was some kind of creep.

--------------------

Idk where this came from. but there ya go.