thanksgiving |b|

posted late, I'm sorry <3

g r a y s o n :

"Grayson, hurry up, we're gonna be late!" You yelled to your husband who took twice as long as you to get ready.

"Okay, I'm coming, I'm coming!" He yelled back, clearly aggravated.

"Took you long enough." You mumbled as he started down the stairs. You glared at each other, but tried your best to hide that from your young children.

"Okay, lets go to grandma and grandpas!" Your daughter and son cheered, clapping their hands together and running out the front door to the car.

You and your husband held each other's gaze for a few moments before you walked out the front door too. You didn't want to argue with him, especially on this particular day, but he always took ages to do anything and was way too relaxed about everything for your liking.

You buckled the kids in and settled yourself down in the passenger side, watching Grayson shut and lock the front door and make his way round the front of the car to the drivers seat. Once he was buckled in he turned around to look at your daughter and toddler son, giving the excited smiles.

It was a half an hour drive to Lisa and Sean's place in the middle of the forest, and you'd fallen asleep.

"Come on baby, we're here." Grayson opened your door, the kids already in the arms of his parents. He took a moment to admire you before you woke up and was in a mood with him again.

He picked you up, carrying you inside and resting you on the couch, stroking some hair out of your face.

"I'm sorry. You're the thing that I'm most thankful for and I need to start showing you that." He whispered, knowing you were awake, kissing your lips gently.

e t h a n :

It was your first thanksgiving away from home, and Ethan thought it was only fair that the two of you stayed at your shared apartment. He didn't want to take you round his parents when you couldn't see yours.

You both woke up early and spent the morning dancing around the kitchen, pealing potato's and preparing the turkey.

Obviously, Ethan being Ethan, had to mess around and somehow got his hand stuck inside of it for a while. You would've helped if you weren't on the floor laughing.

You were wearing one of his jumpers and some underwear, that you'd slept in that night, whilst he was lounging around in nothing but his boxers.

Once all the food prep was done and you just had to wait for everything to cook, you stood up from the oven and sighed. You shared a look with Ethan, and before you could make a joke about his bed head, he made his way towards you and pressed his lips roughly against yours.

"Let me show you how thankful I am for you."

okay so we don't celebrate thanksgiving in England (but Tesco have this really good turkey sandwich but I'm pretty sure that's for Christmas) but on here it says that most of the people that read this book are from places that do.

And the twins do, obviously. so I figured that if you were to live with them then you'd kinda have to celebrate it.

I hope you all had a good day, and

I'm thankful for you guys. You're all amazing and ily