hyde park

Hey guys, quick update.

I attempted to go to the Hyde park meet up today. There are a few things I wanna say.

It's easy for international fans to tell the twins not to worry but not everyone lives the same lifestyle.

Personally, it was a struggle to get into London today. I have social anxiety but I got over it with the hope of meeting the twins.

My best friend and I got and a train then on a packed tube then waited for two hours in the freezing cold (if you live in a hot country you won't understand how bad london in winter is but try 😂)

That being said I completely understand where the twins are coming from.

If I'm honest, I wouldn't have wanted to if I were in their position. they're trying to be respectful and I don't think that paints them in a negative light. At all.

It isn't fair to hate on them, we know gray gets anxious and so today would've been a lot for him anyway.

There were around 3,000 people and I kinda new something like this would happen.

I love the twins, they're so supportive of us so it isn't fair to be like this on literally the first and probably only time they'll ever 'let us down' if you could even call it that.

Ethan and Grayson we love you, you're amazing and you don't deserve any hate that comes your way following what happened today