breakfast |b|

g r a y s o n :

You hadn't been feeling well recently, but you'd been craving the saltiness of a McDonalds egg mcmuffin with a large Diet Coke. You knew you couldn't admit to this around Ethan, because he had a running joke that you pretended to be ill to get attention off of Grayson. 

So you were relieved when Grayson came downstairs at three in the morning, dressed in sweatpants and a hoodie, laughing when he saw you sat on the couch, cuddled up between a blanket, watching TVD on Netflix. 

"Come on, put this on and I'll drive you around until we find a McDonalds that's open." You grinned throwing his hoodie - that he handed you - on and pulling on some comfy shoes. You looked a hot mess, but sat in the car park of McDonalds with Grayson at half three in the morning, eating the greasiest meal you'd ever eaten, you couldn't care less. 

e t h a n :

Waking up, you groaned at the light filling the room. Although it was a lazy day for you and Ethan, and you'd planned the night before that you wouldn't leave the house unless there was an emergency or you needed to stock up on junk food, lazy days usually started tangled in ethan's arms, the bedroom in complete darkness. 

A sweet aroma of bacon and pancakes drifted upstairs and into your shared bedroom, Ethan had left the door open. Suddenly happy and awake, you jumped to your feet, adjusting ethan's top around you so that it came to below your underwear. You'd only just got out of bed, you didn't need him carrying you back in. 

He hummed to himself as he moved the bacon around in the pan, trying to get it how you like it. Wrapping your arms around his waist, you gently kissed his bare shoulder, mumbling a "what's cookin', good lookin'?"

1) if you've never had a McDonald's egg McMuffin then you are seriously missing out

2) idk about you guys but I literally burn my bacon. It tastes so goooooood 

Anyway, how are you guys? I've been gone for a while. Obviously I updated yesterday, but I didn't really leave an a/n. At least I don't think I did. 

I got a MacBook, and I love writing on it so much! So I might start updating a lot more, but then again I'm going into year 11 (the last year of normal school, I guess thats a way to put it) so I'm not sure 

love you guys ♡