insecure |b|

g r a y s o n :

"Babe are you coming?" Grayson called from the bottom of the stairs, you could hear his friends laughing at some joke, their voices getting quieter as they moved to the garden.

It's the middle of the summer and since its boiling hot Grayson went ahead and decided to invite some of his friends round for a 'relaxing day by the pool'.

You didn't answer, too busy staring at your legs that'd swelled after the last few months. The only upside to your situation is that your boobs got larger as well.

"Princess?" Entering the room, he saw you looking at yourself with a distaste that he wasn't too happy about.

Coming up behind you, he rested his hands over yours, on your protruding stomach (if you haven't caught on yet you're pregnant :)). He placed a kiss on your shoulder before his chin sat on top of it, admiring you in the mirror.

"You look beautiful y/n." He beamed at you, frowning when he saw the tears collecting in your eyes. He knew that since you were literally 'about to pop', you were at your emotional peak and the smallest of things could set you off. Hell, he'd been tiptoeing around you for the last few weeks because he didn't know if you'd get angry or sad.

"I'm so fat." You managed to get out, pulling your hands from under his and covering your face as you sobbed. He sighed, turning you to face him and wrapping his arms tightly around you.

"No you're not, the doctor told you swelling was common, princess." His hands rubbed up and down your sides and back, comfortingly.

"I don't want to go down there." You looked up at him, pulling away from your hug.

"I have an idea." He yelled, running to the closet, returning with a pair of his boxers. He helped you into them and didn't let you look at yourself in the mirror, knowing you'd get sad, and pulled you (gently dw) towards the door.

Sighing, you let him lead you, he made sure that he was always touching you, knowing it was a big comfort. All of his friends have you smiles and small waves, some of the girlfriends of his guy friends squealing and asking when you're due.

When everyone was gone you and Grayson were cleaning all the cups, plates and towels from outside. Grayson pulled you upstairs, tucking you in and kissing your forehead. (putting FUCKING - okay I'm leaving that in because I put tucking and it changed it to that :/)

"Goodnight beautiful, I'll be up in a minute." He caressed your cheek once before leaving, leaving the door slightly open.

You could hear him singing to himself as he tidied up the leftover cups and plates. You smiled brightly, he was always able to cheer you up when you felt down.

e t h a n :

Ethan decided that, to introduce you to his fans, you'd do a YouTube video. You'd both agreed that it was much more sincere than a few tweets.

"I'm gonna get changed, I'll be back in a sec." leaving Ethan pouting on the couch, you made your way to the bedroom you share. Ethan was worried about filming the video, he was scared because he'd been lying to his fans for a few months and admitting it wasn't going to be easy for him, his fans mean the world to him.

You glanced in the mirror, frowning at your makeup that was slightly smudged from being squashed against Ethan's. Your baggy jumper did nothing but make you look a little chubbier than you are.

Ethan always loved the fact that you weren't 'skinny'. He liked the slight pouch of fat (okay, I relate) you held on your stomach. With him you were confident because you knew that he didn't care what you looked like, but you'd seen some of the comments the boys got, people thought they were ugly, what would they think of you?

(Btw I'm pissed about that whole gray thing but I'll save the ranting until later)

You sat down at the vanity mirror, carefully applying more makeup, trying not to cake it on.
After five tries of trying to get it perfect you went to Ethan's side of the wardrobe, taking one of his jumpers.

It may still have the affect that your baggy jumper has but the fact that it's his takes the thought off of your mind.

You pouted to yourself, your makeup was still looking different on both sides, your face not looking natural at all.

"Y/n-" he stopped when he came to stand in the doorway of your bedroom, watching you as you angrily wiped at your makeup, the makeup wipe covered in makeup.

"What's wrong?" His voice softened considerably, rushing over to you when the tears threatened to spill.

"I can't get my makeup right. I look so damn ugly, Ethan." At this his eyebrows furrowed, he'd never in a million years imagined that you would ever doubt the way you look, you were beautiful to him, the most beautiful thing in the world, in his world.

(Woahhhhhhh, too much cheese, okay, I'm sorry lol)

"Are you serious? How many times have I told you that you don't need any of this stuff?" He picked up a contour palette and waved it around to exaggerate his point.

"You bought me most of it." You grumbled, not agreeing with what he was saying. He sighed loudly, placing the palette down and taking your face in his hands.

"You don't usually wear any of this when you're around me, why do you want to now?" His eyes were wide, he was upset that you were thinking negatively about yourself.

"They'll think I'm ugly." You pouted for the nth time, looking away from his face because you felt guilty for him now feeling sad.

However he surprised you by letting out a loud laugh, pulling you in for a hug as his chest vibrated as he chuckled lightly to himself.

"You're not ugly, and since when did you care about what anyone else thought? If they say anything then that's up to them, I know that you're beautiful and that's all that matters, right?" He kissed your head, leading you to the other room where the equipment was set up.

"I like your jumper by the way." He sent a wink your way. You filmed the video, he stopped a few times to remind you that you were beautiful, when he saw that you were getting anxious, and when it was uploaded most fans were accepting of your relationship.

After that day he constantly reminded you that you are perfect in your own ways.

Woah, shitttttttt alert 🚨