when in aus |b|

g r a y s o n ;

it'd been a while since you'd spent time just the two of you, and when you'd moved out to LA to live with Grayson you'd expected to spend more time with him

it'd been a while since you'd spent time just the two of you, and when you'd moved out to LA to live with Grayson you'd expected to spend more time with him. He'd noticed that he'd neglected you a bit, and planned a break for the two of you, clearing his schedule (and yours) for a whole week so that you could have his undivided attention.

He'd surprised you with the tickets one day when you were trying to distract yourself from your boredness, he could tell you were upset and noticed that you kept going through Instagram pages from your friends back home.

Obviously you were excited, and he decided to take you out shopping and buy you whatever you wanted for your trip away.

It was a long flight, but Grayson's stupid jokes and playlist he'd compiled to keep you sane made the journey go by a lot faster. The two of you ate way too much food, but that's the only way to spend holidays.

When you arrived you went straight to bed in the villa that Grayson was familiar with after staying there twice in the past with Ethan. His arm was slung around you as you lay in barely any clothes, the weather hotter than you'd experienced before.

"Baby. Babe, wake up." You groaned, lifting your arm up to push against Grayson's face. Until you remembered where you were. You bounced out of bed, running through the bedroom door and sliding open the door to the balcony.

Standing at the edge, a smile made its way to your lips as you watched the sea gently crash against the waves, a couple and their toddler playing in the sand, and a group of teenage boys attempting to surf in the calm water.

His arms wrapped around your torso, his chin coming down to rest on your shoulder after he kissed the bare skin. His shirt hung loosely on your body, and he loved the way you looked in his clothes. Especially with a messy bun, no makeup and the beautiful view behind you.

"I'll make some breakfast, then we can go to the beach?" You asked, turning in his arms and wrapping your arms around his shoulders, your fingers playing with the short hair at the back of his head.

"I think I have a better idea." He mumbles against your lips, pulling you gently towards the door, stumbling back as he didn't release his lips from yours.

"Oh really?" You cocked an eyebrow at him, folding your arms over each other.

"Mhm." Was all he said as he picked you up, chucking you over his shoulder so you got a nice view of his butt, carrying you to the bedroom.

e t h a n ;

You'd been in Australia for all of three hours, and you and Ethan had done nothing but lay in the hammock together, swaying in the breeze - that was somehow hot - and give each other a kiss every-so-often

Something snapped inside of you, and you sat up from his chest suddenly, placing your hands down where you head had been, looking into his eyes that watched you curiously, his fingers still playing delicately with a strand of your messy hair.

"Let's go on an adventure." A smile took over his face, knowing he'd found the girl of his dreams. A girl that when taken somewhere on holiday didn't want to go shopping, or take bikini Instagram pics every five seconds, but a girl that wanted to explore new places just like he did.

And although he'd already been to this very place with his twin, where they'd explored as much as they could, he was sure that with you - although he loved Grayson very much - it would all look even more beautiful.

"Stop staring at me with that goofy smile on your face, let's go." You grabbed his hand, attempting to lug his heavy body out of the hammock. You were only wearing a red bikini, with thong-style bottoms that Ethan had given you alongside the tickets, and although it was a joke because it was so revealing, you decided you could bring it along, because where would the fun in a holiday alone in a beautiful place with your boyfriend be if you couldn't tease him a little. Or a lot.

Grabbing some denim shorts, you pulled them up over your bikini bottoms (I can't help reusing it - it's my only joke), deciding it was hot enough to defend wearing what was essentially a bra out in public. Though to be fair to you it was a week day so there weren't many people knocking about to see, plus you weren't exactly going to go exploring in the middle of the city. As well as the fact that it's a hot country and you're staying by the beach, everyone dresses like that.

Ethan was stood waiting for you by the back door, not even bothering to hold your hand as he trotted down the wooden steps towards the beach. He knew exactly what he wanted to show you, the route he wanted to take. It started at the beach, then went into the small forest area where there were cool insects and reptiles, then to the rocks where he'd jumped into the sea with Grayson only a few years prior, ending the expedition with a trip to a small cafe that was hidden away.

You smiled at your boyfriend as he excitedly pointed things out to you, looking in his element in Aus.

my internet stopped working on the 18th and apparently it'll be up on the 7th so I'm so sorry for not posting. love you guys, dm me requests still and I'll have them up whenever I have internet ❤️