'cuddles' |b|

I put cuddles (cringe) in 'these bad boys' because I hate the bloody word.

g r a y s o n :

Grayson had had a tough day, he's been missing his family in New Jersey and some of their 'fans' had been commenting on how Ethan's the superior twin.

He wasn't mad at you but you knew he wasn't in a mood to talk. Anytime you asked him something he'd shoot you an apologetic glance, kissing your forehead softly as he walked past.

You decided to get takeout to make him feel a little bit better, the two of you sitting in front of the tv to make it less awkward. He had an arm wrapped around you, keeping you warm in the cold of the winter.

"Come on, let's go to bed." You stood up, putting the boxes of takeaway on the table, discarding his pointing look with a 'I'll do it in the morning'.

You pulled him up, off of the floor, and towards the bedroom. You threw on one of his jumpers as you stood side by side in the bathroom, brushing your teeth at the Mr and Mrs sinks.

He traipsed into the bedroom as you applied your various night serums before you made your way into the bedroom.

You stood at the side of the bed, looking down at Grayson who was laying with his eyes shut, lips drawn into an adorable pout. His arms shot out, beckoning you into them.

You smiled, laying next to him and wrapping your arms around his torso as his wrapped around you.

"I love you." He whispered, kissing your cheek, lulling you to sleep.

e t h a n :

You arrived home from a long day of hanging out with your friends, arriving home later than expected due to one of your friends having been dumped the day before.

You plugged your phone into the charger that you left in the living room, tip toeing into the hall to take your coat off - the apartment was completely silent but you could see the slight light coming from your and Ethan's bedroom. He was scared of the dark and always kept the night light on - when you were there he didn't need it but if he was in the room without you he couldn't not have it on.

When you entered the bedroom, you struggle not to laugh at the sight of Ethan curled into the foetal position.

"Eth." You whispered, walking around the bed to get to your side of the bed. You could slightly see his eyes snap open, a warm smile adorning his face.

"Hey." His voice was croaky, his hands grabbed you, pulling you down into him. Your laughs filled the air, making him smile brighter.

His lips went to your neck, only making you laugh louder at the ticklish sensation. Your arms went round his neck, holding him close to you.

"I need to get changed." You mumbled again his chest, pulling away when his assault on your neck stopped.

"I wanna cuddle." He pouted, reluctantly let you go. He argued that you didn't need pyjamas when you'd stripped down to just your underwear.

Soon you were wrapped up in each other's arms, falling asleep to the sound of each other's heart beats and steady breathing.

〰 thank you and good night, love you all 〰