I Promise

😎 Bruno 😎

                 😎 Bruno 😎

"I've been searching everywhere and now here you are.."
~ Bruno Mars "Chunky"

"Damn.."

He watched her from the balcony as she swayed her hips to the music. His music. Her dark brown skin reflected the colorful lights that danced over the crowd that he'd invited for his album listening event. She ran her hands down her sides as she danced alone, hypnotizing him without trying. The mere thought of his voice making her feel sexual was amazing.

"Brunooo. Why are you not enjoying the ladies, man? They're here for us anddd.. the brunette one has been eyeing you." Phil nudge his Bruno's arm jokingly, resting against the balcony as he spoke. The two glanced back at the couch of women, seeing her watching them. Her breast were close to spilling from her top and she eyed at Bruno with lust. Shooting a polite smile to play it off, he turned back to Phil with a chuckle. "Actually, I have my eyes on someone else.."

His eyes went back to the thick thighed beauty as she walked to the section of seating. She slid into a booth and took a sip of her drink, observing the crowd causally. Bruno smiled as she glanced up at the balcony, wondering if she noticed him too. A hand ran through the dark curls of her short hair and her smile gave him her answer.

"I don't blame you. I'd leave us to be with her too. If she turns you down, point her my way. Won't you?" Putting his hands up in a playful surrender once Bruno gave him a harmless side eye, they shared a chuckle. Bruno shook his head and took another sip from his near empty glass before sitting it on the small table to his right. Only one way to find out..

Leaving the section with a simple, I'll be back. A smooth two step down the stairs led him to the dance floor. People were bumping and grinding as he maneuvered his way through them, trying to move incognito. The couples were in love with the sounds that filled the air around them. Job well done, Bruno..

"I wondered if you'd ever leave your flock of women and join me.." She teased, looking up at him through her lashes. He gave her a deep dimpled smile and in return her dark painted lips spread into a smile of her own. Her dark eyes held his as he slipped into her booth, resting next her. Both of them secluded in the darkness of the corner.

"So you were teasing me.. I don't mind that at all." He spoke smoothly, slyly giving her a look over. Humming softly in satisfaction.

She responded to him with a shy shrug, chuckling at being caught. Her eyes never left his though. He couldn't help the smirk on his lips. Her smile alone would get anything out of him. "Once I seen you were talking directly to me during your speech earlier.. I took that as my chance to reel you in. Though I was shocked, I wasn't gonna pass up the challenge."

"You wouldn't think I'd would notice a woman as captivating as you?" He grinned at her snort of laughter. She playfully rolled her eyes as he leaned a bit closer. Her eyes avoided his then as she sipped her drink, not trusting herself if she looked up at him immediately. A funny feeling stirred his my stomach as she licked the access liquid off her plump lips before meeting his eyes again.

"You use that line with all of the attractive women you meet?" Her voice was once again teasing.

He smirked, shaking his head. "As charming as I seem, my interest in you is genuine. I'm just hoping you'll give me the chance to prove it to you."

She pretended to think about it, circling her straw around her glass. The colorful liquid and ice cubes danced before she stopped. Turning to him, she nibbled on her bottom lip letting it go. She was teasing again, and it was working.

"Dance with me.." She spoke suddenly, smiling brightly as she sat up. Bruno raised an eyebrow at her eagerness.

"Dance with you?" He chuckled and she nodded. She leaned closer to him as she nodded, playing with the collar of his shirt.

"If we're going to get to know each other. We can start off by dancing and see where it goes.." Taking his hand, she slide them out the booth. Bruno trailed behind her, not minding the chance of dancing with her. He definitely wouldn't mind if a slow song came on. She smelt sweet and he could only imagine how his arms would feel around her.

As if his thoughts had been brought into fruition, an R&B song came on. Slow and steady. She turned to him and looked him over. "Is this gonna be too much for you?" Her hips swayed slowly as she allowed him to pull her closer.

"No ma'am. Whatever you throw, I'll catch.." He hummed, dancing with her. "I promiseee."