Miyuki Kazuya -Deadball-

Prompt: Death

---------

Living as a professional baseball player was the best option for Miyuki. His training was probably harder than high school's training, but Seido made him used to hard training, so he doesn't feel any big impact for the training menu in the pro world.

"Kazuya, today you'll be facing that guy, right?" Your voice took his attention away from the breakfast he was making.

"That guy?"

"You know the guy who purposely collides to you when you were on your second year. What's his name again?" You made your way to him, hugging him from behind as you pouted.

Miyuki chuckled, "It's Ogawa. Don't make that face," he turned around to you after he turned off the stove, "Nothing's gonna happen. Relax." He lightly pulled your cheeks. He planted a quick kiss to your lips and leaned to your forehead. "Believe me okay? He won't make the same mistake. Just enjoy the game today."

You smiled at his words; I guess you can believe him now.

* * * * *

"You okay?" Sawamura asked in the dugout, just a few minutes before their game start.

"Heh? Since when did you care about me?" Miyuki answered.

The pitcher's eyes turned into cat eyes, a tick of annoyance appeared. "If you don't want me to care about you just say so! I don't want to one of us to escort someone who are injured because Kuramochi-senpai is not in our team!"

Miyuki laughed at the younger pitcher, "Sorry, sorry," he smiled at across the field, "I'm fine. Don't worry."

Sawamura sent him a suspicious look, before finally giving him a nod and look at the same direction as Miyuki did.

* * * * *

"Batting third and Catcher, Miyuki-kun. Batting third and Catcher, Miyuki-kun."

Miyuki stepped to the home plate, smiling at the pitcher in front of him, Ogawa.

"Long time no see, Ono," he said, greeting the Catcher from the opponent team, Ono Hiroshi.

"Long time no see, Miyuki." Ono replied.

Ono sent the pitcher a signal, and Miyuki could see the Ogawa nodded at him. The crowds around them cheer and the batter laughed quietly when he heard Kuramochi cheering for both teams and you cheering for him.

Ogawa broke into his position, preparing himself to pitch and threw the ball.

Miyuki's position wavered when he felt the ball was coming his way. The track of the ball kinda different. It went somewhere else but not the bat or the mitt.

Before he could even avoid it, a sting pain hit his chest, hard.

BRUGH

Miyuki fell down, the pain following him and it feels really hard to breath. Ono, Ogawa, and the referee broke their positions and went to support the male. Sawamura and his teammates were running from the dugout. The cheer from the crowds disappeared; he could perfectly hear how his old teammates and you screamed.

Miyuki's eyes landed on you, he wanted to laugh when he saw your face. But instead, he offered a warm smile.

The next day, Japan and pro baseball world was covered by one single news.

[Miyuki Kazuya (24) Catcher from XXX died after he got a dead ball from ZZZ yesterday]

~{>_<}~

This is my first time writing fanfic for Miyuki and I killed him ;-; omg I feel bad for him someone help ;-;

I don't have any idea for their team's names for please bear with XXX and ZZZ XDD

-Mizushima Sena