Kuroo Tetsurou ~Letter to The Other Side of The World~

Prompt: Letter

~~~~~

Dear Kenma,

How was your latest game? Did you win? Did you lose? Ahahahahaha, I would like to see you lose again! I'm doing fine here so I hope you're fine there. Bokuto and I agree that living in America is very hard, we have to follow the practices here and all the unfamiliar environment, but we enjoy everyday here.

How's the team? Lev didn't do anything stupid, right? Knowing him, he'll do it as soon as Hinata shows up. Talking about Karasuno, how's that guy been doing? Did he improve? Wait, you know who I'm talking about, right? You know, Tsukki from Karasuno. I teached him a lot on his first year so he better improve something. I'd like to see him play again in the national. You know, if Nekoma and Karasuno are facing each other again, I'll fly from America to Japan to watch it. I'll bring my friends to come to show them what kind of team I led back then.

Speaking of team, how's Nekomata-sensei been doing? He's as healthy as he is, right? Kenma, you better bring the team to the national this year, I head this year is going to be his last year coaching Nekoma. I don't know what kind of Nekoma the new coach gonna show us, but at the very least, you have to show them what kind of Nekoma Nekomata-sensei is coaching. Make people remember about him, Kenma.

Enough talking about other people, how about you? Are you going to continue volley in collage? Or are you going to be a professional gamer? No matter which one you choose, make sure to not listen to bad things. You can do it if you want, anything.

I'll end my letter now. Make sure you reply it, okay? Give me some update news about the team and tell them I say hi.

Well, bye for now, Kenma.

Sincerely,
Tetsurou

***

"What are you writing? A letter for your girlfriend?"

Kuroo laughed when one of his teamnates opened his door and attacked him with questions. He jokingly threw his pen at him, misse by 10 centimetres.

"It's not. It's for my friend."

"Oh, the one in Japan?"

"Yeah." Kuroo folded his letter and put it inside an envelope. He stood up to take his fallen pen.

"Ohhhh, that's cool. I love how dedicate you are to them." His friend said in awe. "You'll be sending letters to the other side of the world!"

"Yeah, yeah, up to you." Kuroo put his pen back and pushed his friend out of his dorm. "Let's call Bokuto and go out."

"Where? What about your letter?"

"Let's find some food. I'll deal with the letter later." Kuroo answered, smile platered on his face.

He pushed his friend out of his room and locked the door. After that, he called Bokuto and head to their meeting point. He'll deal with his letter later. First, he wants to eat something before he sends the letter to the other side of the world.

~{>_<}|

Ahhhh, this is shorter than I expect it to be ;-; 

Move on to the next one, it will be birthday prompt followed by another two prompts!

I'm not sure how much prompts I'll make this year but please look for it! ^^

Next prompt: Birthday

~Mizushima Sena