Miyuki Kazuya -Birthday-

Prompt: Birthday
---------------

Miyuki Kazuya is a mystery for Seido. For the third years, second years, first years, even the coach and staffs. He's an open book for baseball, but for personal things such as birthday or the things he likes or his family, he's like the most important country secret. Untouched, hid deep inside the deepest room.

"Miyuki, company me for a bit." Miyuki was definately confused. Jun, of all people around him, asked him to company him.

"Why?" the Captain asked. After all it was Jun who asked him, a senior who didn't have any close relarionship with him before and a retired third year.

"Argh, shut up and company me!" The older male said. Miyuki shrugged his thoughts aside, following Jun to the indoor gym where they used to practice their late night batting.

"I want to pitch for a while."

Pitching? Well that was rare. Ever since the coach told him to become the center fielder, Jun almost never said anything about being a pitcher, please exclude that one time where he became the battery partner for Chris when they played against the new team with Miyuki as the Captain.

"Want to remember old times, huh, Jun-san?" The Captain took his position, his famous smirk glued to his face.

"Oh, shut up!"

* * * * *

Miyuki always forget everything that relates to himself. Pencil case? Oh forget it. His pencil case always stayed on his desk on his dorm room, Kuramochi used to grumbled when Miyuki borrowed his pencil, all the time. So when it was November and the team acting strange, he didn't get it.

Is there something? An event? Maybe they just waiting for some new video games release like Kuramochi? Or maybe they want to buy some new songs like Nori and Toujou? Whatever the reason is, Miyuki doesn't care.

"Nori and Toujou?" Miyuki's voice grabbed the two baseball players attention from their phones. They took their earphones out of their ears to listen to whatever the Captain going to say. "It's rare to see you guys together. What happen?"

"Nothing," Nori showed him his phone, "Just our favorite artist released a new song last monday, on 14th of November." Nori sent a quick look to Toujou, but then smiling at Miyuki again. Miyuki noticed the way he emphasize the november part.

November, huh? If you think about it, today is 17th of November. Eh, wait, 17th of November? Isn't that his birthday? Nah, forget it. It's not like anything different from last year will happen anyway. It's just his birthday, another ordinary day, nothing else.

...right?

* * * * *

Miyuki is gonna kill that kid. Who? Of course Sawamura. The young pitcher just whined at him two hours ago because he couldn't get Miyuki to catch his pitches and wanted to say something to him. But after taking a nice, warm shower and looking at the kid for an hour, he met a dead silent dorm.

"Where are you?" Miyuki said to himself as he walked out of his room-the first room that came to his mind when the pitcher disappeared.

He walked to room 5, confused when he found nothing there. He went to Haruichi's room, expecting Sawamura to go there but found nothing again. He went to Furuya's room, expecting Sawamura was there to give the Ace an 'I'm going ro rip that number from your back!' speech. But once again, he found no one. Miyuki last destination was the canteen, even if Sawamura wasn't there he can talk to Nabe about their upcoming game.

Miyuki walked to the canteen, noticed how the dorms fell into a dead silent. Once he arrived at the canteen, Miyuki opened the door, expecting to see Sawamura or Nabe-

BAM!

-But met Kuramochi who slammed a white, vanila flavored cake to his face.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CAPTAIN!"

Different voices calling out at him, wishing him happy birthday as he wiped the cake from his face and clean his glasses. He glared at the culprit, only to earned a grin. "What? Don't look at me like that. It's not everyday I could get a chance to slammed a cake to your face."

Miyuki looked around, smile creeping up to his face when he saw everyone was there. The retired third years, the second years, the first years, and even the Coach and staffs.

"You don't need to do this, you know." Miyuki smirked. Kuramochi and the others looked at each other, sending each other a look.

"We know." Kuramochi said, representinh everyone. "Just want to celebrate our Captain's birthday."

They smiled. They smiled at how their Captain smiled.

"Thank you."

* * * * *

Miyuki took a deep breath, three hours after the party started, everyone thought it was enough. Kuramochi grabbed his game and played it with other on their canteen while the birthday boy went outside.

Miyuki opened his phone, confused when he saw one message from his dad. He opened it, eyes widened as he read the context, smiling.

From: Dad
Subject: None

Happy Birthday, Kazuya

~{>_<}~

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIYUKKIII OMG I KNOW THIS KINDA LATE FOR MY TIMEZONE (lmao right is 9 P.M) BUT HAPPY BIRTHDAY
>~<

Uwahhh do you like it?? I hope you do! I'm gonna try my besy for the next!

Author's wish for Miyuki: please, rely on your teammates. They're not going to hurt you or bully you. Just rely on them.

With this, birthday prompt is over.

Next prompt: ???

-Mizushima Sena