Miyuki Kazuya --Handcuffed--

Prompt: Stuck together

---------------------------

Never, mind you, never in his 17 years of life he regretted something. He never regretted all the problems and the fights he did back then, never regretted being friends with the people back in middle school that ended up used him, hell, he didn't even regretted telling Miyuki to not break before they won last time, because as much as Miyuki himself was a jerk for not telling anyone about it, that idiot got a lesson about not telling injuries and after all, it brought them to winning anyway.

But this, this he regret.

"Bwahahahahahaha! Are you kidding me? This is great! You heard me, this is great! I never saw you making such a face, Kuramochi-senpai!!"

Screw Sawamura and his class stupid idea to put on an Escape Room for the Culture Festival.

"Sawamura, shut up before I kick your ass."

Sawamura didn't, but at the very least the pitcher covered his mouth now.

"Ahahahaha! I think this is great," a sound of metal clicking together brought his attention to the way his right hand was raised on the air without him moving a muscle, tied on a cuff, connecting to none other than Miyuki Kazuya himself with that grin Kuramochi wanted to kick, "Mochi-chan, you should have told me earlier if you are into these kind of stuff."

"Miyuki, you shut up before I kick your ass."

Damn him and his horrible personality to make fun of every miserable aspect in Kuramochi's life.

"Miyuki-senpai," Furuya cut in, still dressed up in his costume for the festival, "you look surprisingly happy about it. Should we not try to find the key at all?"

"No, no, no, please keep searching," Miyuki cackled, "I'll enjoy Mochi-chan's face while it last."

This wasn't supposed to happen, darn it. It was his last Cultural Festival in high school and just when his classmates were being nice (or evil, Kuramochi didn't know) to let him and Miyuki took a break during lunch time, they decided to go take a look on the other baseball club members' classes.

It went downhill when they passed Sawamura's class, because somehow they made an Escape Room and of course Miyuki wanted to try one, and of course he wanted to try the prison one, and of course they had to figure out how to get out of the room handcuffed together. Now, even as they were literally standing in the hallway with people watching, the key they were supposed to use to open the handcuff has suddenly broken and the class was still trying to find the spare key.

"I'm sorry, Kuramochi-senpai, Miyuki-senpai, we'll make sure you release the cuff."

Well, at the very least, Kanemaru was sorry.

"Just please... hurry up."

"Ahahahah! Kuramochi, you should have seen your face!"

Kuramochi pulled the cuff a bit, "Shut up,"

"Ow, ow, ow, Mochi-chan, that hurts, stop it."

"Kanemaru-kun!"

Kuramochi threw his head to the side, following Miyuki's view when a girl came out of the class. She looked panicked and Kuramochi had a bad feeling about it. She went to Kanemaru and whispered something to him, something bad because Sawamura who was listening in burst out laughing.

"Do you think they found the key?" Miyuki leaned a bit, raising their connected hands for emphasis.

"From Sawamura's reaction?" Kuramochi turned to looked at Miyuki dead in the eyes, Sawamura's laughing in the background. "Might as well face the truth and said they didn't."

The girl backed down after she was done, turning to both of them before she did a quick bow and then disappeared back to the class.

"Bwahahahaha! I can't believe this! I can't believe this! Bwahahahaha! This is the best day of my life!!"

"Uh, I guess from his reacting you already know the answer, but-- Sawamura, shut up!--, we only have one spare for the key and we couldn't find it. A friend of mine is currently running to the store to buy another key. So, before he comes back," Kanemaru threw a smile, but it went out in a really awkward way and Kuramochi didn't blame him at all, "you'll be stuck together for a while."

When they left, Sawamura was still laughing.