Miyuki Kazuya -Seido-

Prompt: School

------

"Seido? Why?"

His dad stopped eating, his chopstick hanging mid-way. He lowered his chopstick, taking a great look of his son.

Kazuya shrugged. "I just feel like it." he used his chopstick to put some rice inside his mouth. "Seido looks more interesting than other school."

The boy smiled, looking at the television, he could see a match from Seido the day before. "I like Seido more."

The next day was no suprise for Kazuya. He knew this would be coming.

Narumiya Mei called him. Asking him to be a part of his 'amazing' team. Asking him to be a part of his 'strongest' team. But Kazuya rejected the offer.

"Why? If you really aiming for a National Championship, then go to Inajitsu. Coach Kataoka hasn't bring Seido to Koushien. Totally different with Coach Kunitomo." The blond pitcher said. "And also, with you we can be the best team ever!"

"Nah," Kazuya smirked, "Rather than being in the best team, I prefer playing against it."

Mei almost burst. Kazuya just rejected his offer. Miyuki -freaking- Kazuya just rejected his offer to go to Seido?? He rejected the Best Pitcher ever -according to Mei himself- to go to Seido?? What us wrong with him?

"Kazuya- eh wait! I'm not done! Hey, don't walk away! Kazuya!"

Mei tried to call him, but Kazuya walked, not even bothering to look at him or his 'best' team ever. He walked away with a smirk.

His mind was somewhere else when he walked home. His mind was locked on Seido. His smirk got wider as he remember some scenes of his life where he met the recruiter from Seido, Takashima Rei.

"I'm Takashima Rei, Seido recruiter. And I'm here to recruit you, Miyuki Kazuya."

He was a first year back than, but he was suprised when Takashima Rei came again to recruit him for the second time, well, this is first reason. His second reason was because of the players, Takigawa Chris Yuu and his teammates.

Takigawa was an interesting person to compete with and he was surrounded by good teammates. A reliabe captain with homeruns everytime he stepped on the plate, a pink haired second baseman who use his small body to run faster, a third batter who was actually loud but reliable, a third baseman who always make sure to catch the ball sending to him, and an Ace with skills. For Miyuki Kazuya, Seido is perfect.

"Miyuki-senpai, something in your mind?"

Miyuki snapped out of his mind, looking at his pink haired junior. Shaking his head as a relpy for his question. "Ah, Haruichi. No, nothing."

"Okay if you say-"

"MIYUKI KAZUYA CATCH MY PITCHES!!"

"No, senpai, catch my pitch!"

"Umm, Miyuki, can you catch my pitch for a while?"

"Hyahahahahaha, what is this?? Nori you're going to fight for Miyuki too?"

Ah, Seido is perfect for him. Really.

"Huh? I'm not going to catch your pitches, Sawamura, Furuya. Nori, let's go to the bullpen."

"WHAT??"

It's loud here. Louder that in Inajitsu since they only have Mei as the source of the loudness. But, nah, this is perfect. He has the best teammates of his own.

-We're not the Kings. We're the Challengers!-

~Miyuki Kazuya to the Team

~{>_<}~

Omg i don't know what happen to my wattpad but somehow this chapter wouldn't appear on the story. TT^TT

-Mizushima Sena