Kuroo Tetsurou -Don't, Stop-

If glare could kill, you're pretty sure your friend would be dead right now.

What? No, no, no, she did nothing wrong, just the fact what she said annoy you to death made you groan for the umpteenth time since break time started.

"Isn't he's cute?" She smiled, books clutched to her chest as her eyes follow every movement of her crush.

"Oh god!," You threw your head back, "What's so good about him?"

Your friend, Nakahara Mai, gasped in shock, though you knew that was overreacting on her part, "How could you say that, [First Name]-chan!" she grabbed your shoulders with one hand, shaking you back and forth slowly, "how can you say that??"

"I mean, look at him," You threw your hand forward, index finger pointing to the source of your misery right now, "which part of him that appeals to you?"

Mai blushed; hard but then she threw her gaze back to the field, the same smile blossom again and you regret every decision you took. "His smile..." she said.

"What?" Your eyes widened before looking to the field, following Mai's gaze, "what do you mean his smile? Have you seen him smile?" You rolled your eyes back, faking an expression to cover it, "He looks creepy—"

On the field, Kuroo Tetsurou kicked the soccer ball high to the air, running forward to join his teammates and wait for the ball to land on the ground. He laughed when his friend passed the ball back to him, passed it again to another friend before his opponent got the chance to take it away from him. His voice erupted to the air as his team managed to hit a score.

When his voice died down, he was still smiling. Perfect, white teeth showing as he pumped his fist to the air. His forehead was slick with sweat and when he ran his fingers through his ridiculous black hair, you could see how smooth his fingers run.

Your words died down, eyes looking at Kuroo and you wondered how it'd felt like to have him smile at you.

"[First Name]-chan? What's wrong?"

Mai turned to you, her smile vanished and soon replaced by concern when you stopped your sentence.

"Nothing," you shook your head, turning back to her, "let's go eat. I'm hungry."

No. Don't show it. Don't let Mai see it.

Mai nodded her head, turning her back to the field as she walked away. You turned to follow her, stopping short to see Kuroo once again, and if he caught you staring at him and threw you a smile, no one had to talk about the way your face changed color.

* * * * *

Outside the window, you could hear the voice of baseball hitting bat and people rushing to catch it. From your left ear, you could hear the soothing voice of your favorite artist singing through your left earphone. And from your right ear, you could hear Kuroo banged his face to table, again. You almost feel sorry for the guy.

"Can you stop that?" You grumbled, taking your earphone out, "If you haven't notice, I'm trying to do my work here."

The sky outside had started to turn orange and you wanted nothing but to finish your work early so you can go home.

"I don't wanna do this..." Kuroo replied, deep voice muffled by the wooden table before he turned his head to face you, "do it for me?"

"Like hell I will." And with that, you put your earphone back.