Tachibana Makoto ~Letter for Team~

Prompt: Letter

~~~~~~

Dear Nagisa, Rei, Gou,

How are you guys? How's the club. I hope that the new first years are doing well. Sometimes, I still feel nervous leaving the club to the three of you. Ah, it doesn't mean I don't believe you or something, okay! It's just, we made it together so the thought of me and Haru already left it made me sad.

Anyway, how's school? Being a third year is tough, right? Now, you know my feel! Me and Haru are alright here. Even though sometimes Haru almost late for his classes, he never late for his practice. I guess whatever Rin showed him in Australia really gave him motivation to use his ability. Sometimes Rin also come and watch, and on those times, he usually bring Sousuke with him. The club I worked part time in isn't that far from Haru's training swimming pool, so when I'm done with coaching, I usually go there to have a chat with Rin and Sousuke. Don't worry, we all doing fine here, the kids I teach are very nice. Nagisa, you should come and see them sometime. Oh, by the way, Rei, Asahi told me to say hi to you. He really grateful for the advice you gave him back then. He said that he would like to have a chat with you when he come back to Iwatobi later.

Enough about us, how's the competitions? Did you guys had a match with Samezuka? Give us the details! When I'm free, I'll spare some time to watch you guys later! Aaahhhh, suddenly, I want to see the sight we saw that day! I'm sure it's going to be awesome just like the first time we saw it.

Rei, Nagisa, Gou, now is my time to ask you, after this, what are you going to do? What is your plan for yout future? If you decided to try your luck in Tokyo, don't be shy and knock on my door everytime you face problems. Me and Haru will always help you.

I'll end my letter here, please say hi to my family for me, especially Ran and Ren. Please tell them that I miss them. Ah, and tell the team I say hi and good luck on your next competitions!

Well then, until the next letter!

Sincerely,
Makoto

***

"Makoto, what are you doing?"

Makoto jolted at the sound, he quickly turned around and relaxed when he saw Haru on his doorway. "Ah, Haru."

"You invited me in an hour ago to make sure we're not late to meet Rin and Sousuke. But right now, if we're late, you're the cause of it."

Makoto laughed, he folded the paper he had wrote it and put it into an envelope. "Sorry, sorry, I'm just finishing up."

"Is that a letter for them?" Haru asked when he got closer

"Ah, yeah, it's for them. I'm planning to send it tomorrow."

"You know you can send them emails, right?"

"True, but writing them letter is more fun than writing emails."

Haru looked at the envelope. His lips turned into a small curve before going back to its straight line. "Say hi from me to them."

Makoto smiled, "I will."

Haru then turned around, he went to Makoto's livingroom to get his bag and head to the front door. "Come on, Rin and Sousuke are waiting."

Makoto laughed at him, he took his bag and walked to the door.

"I'm coming."

When he gets home after this, he'll look one more time to his letter, after that, he'll send it to his hometown. He'll send the letter for his team.