Kuroo Tetsurou -Observant-

Prompt: Death

------------

As the former captain of Nekoma, Kuroo is an observant person. He could see the slightest different from people around him, the result of years of training.

"Tetsu, are you done?" You entered your collage volleyball gym, looking for your black haired boyfriend. Kuroo looked up from his place, he was sitting on the floor talking to Bokuto when you entered. "Ah, [First Name], I'm here!"

You smiled at the male, jogging lightly to his place, offering a smile to him and Bokuto who smiled back at you.

"Are you done? Let me grab my bag first." Kuroo stood up and went to grab his bag after he put his jacket on. Bokuto stayed on his position, waiting for his girlfriend to come to the gym.

After everything was complete, both you and Kuroo bid the white haired man good bye and made your way to your apartment and since it was near your collage, you decided that walking won't hurt.

After a few minutes of walking, your footsteps slowed down, an effect of running around searching for your teachers the whole day. Don't forget about the cheerleader training you did.

"Tired?" Kuroo asked.

You smiled at him, nodding, "Sometimes I don't should I feel glad or not when you're really observant."

"Isn't that good?" Kuroo played with his keychain, "It means I can make sure you're fine, right?"

You and Kuroo decided to take a short break at a small café, ordering two cups of coffee and one [Fav Flavor] cake.

"You don't like it?" Kuroo asked when he saw you eat the cake really slow. [Fav flavor] cake is your favorite cake, so even someone like Hinata Shouyou from Karasuno (with his famous nickname from Kageyama Tobio, boke) could feel that you don't like the cake when you eat it slow.

Kuroo took the cake from in front of you, "Let's find something that match your taste."

You smiled at Kuroo, thankful that he's observant about you and you both finished your coffees.

You and Kuroo walked out of the café hand in hand, talking about random things such as cats that you saw and compared it with Kenma –who probably was sneezing right now.

"Hey, that one really looks like Kenma." Kuroo stopped his tracks, showing his grins when he found a cat with yellow fur sleeping on the side of the road. "Looking at it sleeping kinda reminds me of Kenma sleeping when we were kids."

"Kenma probably won't appreciate that you know." You chuckled.

Your hand reached to pat it's head, when suddenly a woman screamed.

"I lost it! I lost my wallet! Somebody stole my wallet!"

People around were looking at each other, they were trying to help the woman by finding the culprit.

Kuroo looked at the crowds' direction, his eyes roaming around to see if someone was acting strange, at least his observant skills could be use here. He looked to the left; all of them are acting like what normal people would do when there's a crowd, which is walking to the crowd. He looked to the right, got it!

There is only one person who would avoid the crowds when something happens. The culprit!

Kuroo dashed to the person, smiled when he stopped in front of him.

"It is not nice to take something that doesn't belong to you, y'know."

The man in front of him flinched; he tightened his arms around him, "Stay back. I didn't do anything."

"Ohohoho, yes you did. I'm pretty confident with my observation skills. Could you show me what's behind your jacket?"

The man stopped, he was looking at the ground, "Sure." He walked close to Kuroo, loosening his own grip.

Kuroo was about to smile when something sharp hits his stomach. Looking down, he saw a knife stuck to his stomach, blood started to stained his shirt.

"Tetsu!"

The man in front of him was about to run, but Kuroo hold his arm, tight.

"Not so fast, Mister."

Kuroo took something from the man' jacket and threw it aside. It was a wallet. A woman's wallet.

"There he is!" A voice said, gaining everyone attention.

The man, exposed to the public, turned around and ran away. Some people chased after him, throwing a bag to make him fall while some people including you went to Kuroo, who fell and didn't have any intent to stand up.

"Tetsu! Hey, don't sleep here!" You shouted.

Kuroo laughed at you. "Looks like, I'm turning into Kenma now. I'm too lazy to do anything right now."

"Eh, wait, Tetsu! Wait Tetsu don't sleep here! Tet-"

You were sure that time that you hated how he is very observant.

~{>_<}~

Omg... This fic doesn't make sense for me ;-; I'm sorry for all Kuroo's fangirls out there ;-; first time writing for him and this happens.

With this, the first prompt is finished! Let's move to another one!

Next prompt: ???

-Mizushima Sena