Tachibana Makoto ~A Promise is A Promise

Prompt: Eternal

*****

Long, long ago, when swords were used instead of gun, when a king still rule instead of a chosen leader, there was a news, a rumor, about a boy who lives forever, about a boy who won't age, about a boy who could not die. There was also another rumor, about a boy who went missing every fullmoon.

Truth to be told, you didn't believe it. It was just a rumor after all. But, I guess, tonight was the night where you should try to believe.

"Ma-Makoto?" Your voice cracked, eyes filled with fear as you saw how a pair of olive orbs turned red. "He-hey, Makoto? Are you okay?"

The male in front of you ignored your question, his eyes glowed with lust. He parted his lips and you could see fangs that you were pretty sure wasn't there before. Makoto stepped closer to you, he smirked and in your panicking state, you could see how the window the behind him was opened wide and finally realized that the fullmoon decided to show up tonight.

Tears when down your cheeks, your body trembled as Makoto walked even closer, soon you could felt his breath over yout neck. He put one of his hand on your hips and gripped your wrist tight with the other, successfully pining you to the wall.

His face inched closer and closer to your neck. He parted his lips once again, ready to sunk his fangs when you whimpered.

"Makoto..."

Tachibana Makoto stopped moving. He pulled away from you enough to see your face. "I-I'm scared..."

He looked at your trembling state, but before he could say anything, your body gave up and your world became black.

*****

When you opened your eyes, the sun had replaced the fullmoon. The room you were in wasn't as dark as you remember it.

You looked around and realized that you were still in Makoto's mansion. You were planning to spend the night with him before something bad happened last night. Speaking of Makoto, where is he?

"Ah, you're awake." A soft voice startled you from your spot. You quickly turned to the source of voice and your body became alert. Makoto realized your action and he looked around. "I'm sorry for what happen last night." He walked around the couch you were in and sat on the floor. "I thought I had it under control."

Looking at how soft the male became, you relaxed a bit, "Makoto? Is that really you?" You asked, unsure of what the answer might be.

Makoto turned his gaze at you, his face relaxed when you talked to him. "[First Name]," he let out the breath he didn't know he was holding. "Yeah, it's me." He stood up and tried to walk closer, but stopped once he saw you became alert.

"You heard about the rumor right? About a kid who could not die." Makoto looked down.

You brought your knees to your chest, trying to make yourself look smaller. "Well, I did heard it a few times."

"It's me." Makoto lifted up his head, the pair of red eyes you saw last night appeared once again. "I'm the kid. I'm a vampire, [First Name]."

Your eyes widened, mouth hung open as your brain to register what he said. Makoto?? Tachibana Makoto, the sweetest guy you've ever met, was a vampire?

"I know you are confused." He took a step closer to you. "I don't blame you for that. Usually, I can control ny hunger as long as I don't get a direct light from a fullmoon. So last night was a mistake. [First Name], I love you, but I never want to tell you that I'm a vampire."