Miyuki Kazuya ~Happy Birthday!~

Prompt: Birthday

~~~~~~

Birthday has never been a special occassiom for me. Even when my mom was still here.

"Kazuya, what would you like to eat today?"

The only different was that I got to choose what we do or what we eat for the day. And usually, I ask for my dad to stop working for a while.

"Then, can we eat Dad's cooking?"

It's not good as what mom made. He always made some mistakes. He'd burnt the food or just add something to much. But then, I still got the feeling inside of it, loud and clear.

When mom wasn't here anymore, I became the one in charge for cooking. I usually made something simple, like a fried rice or something. But then, even though we don't have to follow it anymore, he'll still ask me every single year about what I want to do or what I want to eat on my birthday. It's nothing special, really. But how he spare time for me despite his busy hours, couldn't stop me from admiring him.

And he still asked me, even when I'm in Seido.

"Are you sure? You don't want anything?"

"Yeah, I'm sure. I'm happy enough you call me today."

"Of course I'll call you. Today is your birthday after all."

"Thanks, Dad."

In Seido, birthday became merrier tho. Zono would fuss about it, and then you would laughed about it, saying how someone like me doesn't need celebration or something. And that's correct. Because I don't need it, for as long as I have you.

But still, when I became the captain, you were one of the masterminds to throw me a suprise party. You wasn't standing beside me on the party, but when our eyes met across the room, we'd smiled and laughed and then look away again. But on the third time we did that, the boys caught us. They told you to move from your spot and pushed you toward me. You growled at them, but then smiled sweetly when you stood in front of me.

"Happy birthday, Kazuya." Was what you said back then. And to be honest, when I'm spacing out, sometimes I could hear you saying that over and over again in my head.

And maybe, that would be the reason why I wasn't really suprise when I saw you, soaked to the bone because of the heavy rain, holding a box of cake in front of my apartement.

"What are you doing?" I asked as I pulled you inside and took the cake from your hand put it somewhere before having a quick look on you. I sighed in frustation, but then walked inside to take a fluffy white towel and then tried to dry your hair.

"It's your birthday so I want to come." You said, even though our collage was one hour away and it was raining outside. "So I came and brought you a cake."

I smiled at you, because even though I'm mad, I couldn't help but melt every single time you smiled at me.

After finally dressing you on warm clothes, which were mine, you insisted to do whatever I want. You said you heard about it a little from my dad that we used to do anything I want on my birthday. In the end, we sat on my couch. The cake you bought was delicious and we left half of it on my fridge. Once we were done with the cake, you lay your head on my lap and I immediately ran my fingers through your locks.

"You didn't have to do this you know. Going all the way here, I mean." I said.

"But today is your birthday, I want you to enjoy yourself." You answered.

I chuckled at that, "I am, thank you very much."

"Hey, Kazuya," I forgot how much I love to hear your voice calling my name until you do, fingers stopped running through your hair as I looked down at you. You smiled, giving me the best smile you could gave to someone, the best one that made me fall for you over and over again.

"Happy Birthday, Kazuya."

You said as my heart melts once again.

~{>_<}~

Aaaaaaaaaa it's almost 18th of November here, I'm glad I made it in time (at least in my timezone, lol)

You can read this fic as Miyuki x Reader or Miyuki x Character (Mochi, Mei, Eijun, etc)

It's up to you, I'm leaving the rest to your imagination ^^

Author's wish for Miyuki: I love Wada Takuma as you, but I also love Sakurai Takahiro as you, so please work hard till you get third season. This time, Mei finally got a chance to be on the same team as you, don't let him down!

With this, Birthday prompt end, now, onto the next one~

Prompt: ???

~Mizushima Sena