Makoto Tachibana -Iwatobi-

Prompt: School

---------

His parents weren't suprise at all when he said he wants to go to Iwatobi High. That's the school Haruka is applying after all.

"Are you really sure? Why don't you go to Samezuka? They have a swimming club. You can use your swimming ability."

Makoto shook his head, "Samezuka is too far." His parents nodded in agreement. "What about Kirishima-kun and Shiina-kun?"

"They're going to Tokyo. Ikuya is because his brother is there but I don't know about Asahi. Probably his dad's work."

His parents nodded once again. They'll just have to agree with him. It's not like they're ready to let their first son living in a dorm after all.

Makoto talked to his friends the next day. He looked excited to go to highschool. But at the same time, he feels sad.

"Then, after the graduation day, we'll be split our ways, huh?" Asahi closed his lunch box, smiling even though it was a sad smile. Makoto replied with same one.

"Ahhh, this is sad!" Asahi groaned, throwing his arms to the air and held his head high. No one can see the tears forming in the corner of his eyes this way.

"Stupid Asahi," Ikuya closed his lunch box, looking away, "You're the one who start it." Looks like this guy also couldn't stay calm.

"Isn't it fine?"

Asahi and Ikuya stopped their almost crying session to sent Haru a look. "Wait, Haru. Don't tell me you don't feel anything about us."

"I've been deceived! I thought Haru loves us as friends!"

"That's not what I mean." Haru replied. He also closed his lunch box after Makoto did. "If we go to separate ways, we could just meet again one day. As a better person than what we are today."

Ikuya, Asahi, and Makoto looked at each other, smile replacing their tears.

"Yeah! No matter what, I woul never forget this school! Because this is our meeting point!"

"That would be ridiculous, but I think it's okay."

Asahi laughed after that, Ikuya and Makoto followed after him and Haru sent them a small smile.

That was a reason to make Makoto wants to go to Iwatobi High. Because the middle school version of it connect them with Asahi and Ikuya. And even if they would go to separate ways, he hopes Iwatobi would connect them again one day. Let's just hope the same thing applies to Nagisa and, probably, Rin.

"Makoooo-channn? What's wrong? You're spacing out!"

Nagisa's voice snapped him out. The yellow haired boy pouted when his captain tried to cover it up. "Nagisa? Ahahaha, what do you mean? I'm fine!"

"But-"

"Ah, wait, Haruka-senpai don't go swimming first!"

"Dammit, Haru! Don't start without me!"

"You guys are noisy. I can't feel the water."

Makoto laughed at the scene in front of him. The rest looking at him, a 'are you okay' look printed on their faces. "Mako-chan, are you sure you're okay?"

"Nagisa, I said I'm okay! Don't worry!" he said, taking off his Iwatobi jacket and jumped to the pool.

"Wait, Makoto, don't start first! Ahh, dammit!"

Makoto was glad he chose Iwatobi. It did connect him again with Nagisa and Rin. And guess what? He has more friends now! Iwatobi connect him with Gou and Rei. Now, the only thing he needs to wait is the day Iwatobi connect him again with Asahi and Ikuya.

-If you're not there... It's meaningless without you!-

~Makoto Tachibana to Nanase Haruka