Kuroo Tetsurou -Nekoma-

Prompt: School

------------

"Nekoma! I'm going to Nekoma!"

His parents went silent. Nekoma? The school with red jacket and famous for the most waiting game with Karasuno from Miyagi.

"Nekoma is one of the powerhouse for volleyaball in Tokyo. Don't you think Kenma doesn't want to go there? I thought you want to be un the same school as him."

"I do!" Kuroo said, "I just have to drag him to Nekoma!"

His mom sweat dropped, "Kenma won't be able to follow the school's wish to win the championship."

"Don't worry," Kuroo used his hands as (supposed to be) cat pawns, "He'll adapt. Like a cat!" A grin decorated his face.

His dad laughed. "Sure, sure! Go to Nekoma! Go win those championship with Kenma!" Kurop smiled at his dad, almost fall when he rushed to his dad to say thank you.

The next day on the first break, Kuroo went to Kenma's classroom, asking his opinions.

"No way."

"Why not? It would be awesome!" Kuroo was a bit dissappinted when Kenma said that. But he's not 'Kuroo' if he can't change Kenma's mind.

"It's too troublesome. After all, you can find other setter than me." Kenma was about to walk away when Kuroo grabbed his hand and turn him to face the older male.

"Come on, Kenma. From what I see right now Nekoma doesn't have any good setter. You can easily make it to the be the regular setter."

"No, thank you. It's a pain."

"Awhhh, don't be like that!"

Kenma glared at his childhood friend. Once he made his mind, Kuroo won't let anything change it back.

"Also you're personality is kinda same with cat so why not?" He smirked. "For me, your personality more like a dog so why don't you find a school named Inuma instead of Nekoma?" Kenma replied. Kuroo smiled within second. "Actually, I did search for it but I couldn't find it."

"You're an idiot."

"Ahahaha, I know~"

"Anyway, I'm leaving."

"Wha- no!"

Kuroo grabbed Kenma's hand again, and before the pudding haired boy could say anything, he beat him for that.

"The famous battle between Nekoma and Karasuno. It's been years since I wait for it to happen in the national stage but up until now, both team can't even reach their stage." Kuroo locked his eyes with Kenma. "I have a feeling that Karasuno will be stronger within three years so if people from Nekoma can't reach it alone, I'll help them! I'll be their captain and help them reach that stage to have a match with Karasuno!"

Kenma stayed silent. He never see Kuroo's eyes like that ever since he spiked his first spike when they were children.

"And to make it happen, I need you as my setter!"

Kuroo and Kenma'a body relaxed. The intense aura is no longer here.
"Do as you wish."

Kuroo let Kenma'a hand go, eyes wide proccesing the other boy's words.

"Does it means..."

"Yeah, do as you like."

Kuroo smiled, jumped like he just won an amazing prize. "I'll make sure you enjoy your highschool, Kenma!"

With that, Kuroo ran to his classroom, leaving Kenma to go back to his class and start his game again.

"Oi, ths match will start soon."

Kuroo blinked, confused. He looked to the side only to met Kenma's eyes. "We're going to start the match." the male repeated his words. Kuroo nodded and threw his usual smile.

"What were you thinking?"

"Just an old conversation between us."

Kenma nodded, deciding to not asking about it again. He strech himself, prepare for the match so he doesn't get any injury.

"We're finally here."

Kenma's stopped his movement when Kuroo looked at their opponents. Yaku and the other beside him also did the same.

"Yeah, we are." Kenma said.

Yaku gave him a pat in the back, eyes also locked on their opponents. "Thanks to you leading us."

Kuroo smiled. At least one of his wishes come true now. The bell rang, signaling the players to stand in front of each other.

"Let's have a good game!"

Nekoma vs Karasuno
Begin!

........

-Isn't it more fun having enemies you can't seem to beat?-

~Kuroo Tetsurou to Kozume Kenma