Miyuki Kazuya ~The Sorcerer and His Lover~

Prompt: Eternal

~~~~~

Hey, would you like to hear a story?

Once upon a time, in a land where human and magics and mystical creature live side by side, there live a sorcerer known for his amazing magic. He lifted up a curse on the royal family when he was 7, created an undestrucable spell when he reached 11, and restored a lost kingdom on his 17th birthday. But despite all that, he chose to live in the center of a forest, with his own spell all around it and whoever tried to search for it will surely meet a dead end unless that person was really desperate for his help or the people he allow to visit him.

"Kazuya, are you done?" And this girl known as [Full Name] was one of those people.

"I made some cookies, let's eat it together!"

Miyuki smiled behind his book, he lowered them down to have a proper look of you, and still using a white apron as you showed him a tray of newly baked cookies. 

"Would like hot chocolate or tea? Coffee?"

"Coffee, please."

"Coming right up!" You said and went back to the kitchen, leaving the door to his small library open so he can follow you whether he likes it or not. Miyuki slowly closes the book after he put a bookmark on it. He left the book he has been reading for the past hour on the table and got up, walking toward the door and closed it as soon as he's out of his small library. The smells of the cookies you bake immediately invade his sense of smell.

He walked past the kitchen and went straight to the balcony, knowing full well that you will head there as soon as you're done preparing the snacks for today afternoon tea party. Once arrived, he took his favorite spot on the couch he purposely put there; the sound of some birds passing became a melody to him.

Not long after it, you walked out of the house with a wooden tray filled with a plate full of cookies, a cup of tea for you and a cup of coffee for him. Once you were done putting it on the table in front of the couch, you sat beside Miyuki, immediately cuddled with him.

"What were you reading before?" You asked cookies between your lips.

"My father's journal," Miyuki answered, "someone had requested me to find a potion of an eternal life, apparently he doesn't want to die and I'm pretty sure I've read something like that on that book."

Everyone also knows about the magic Miyuki's father had before he died. Same like him, the woman who gave birth to Miyuki himself was also a great wizard. It was no wonder Miyuki had the same talent as his parents had.

"That's pretty scary." You mumbled.

"Scary?"

"Things like dying and stuff, don't you think it's scary?"

Miyuki sipped his coffee and put the cup down. He took your hand and slowly brings it to his lips and kisses it. "I'm not scared of it. I have you, and that's all what matter for me now."

Your heart warmed at his words, and your cheeks turned pink slowly. "Shut up," you said, "no, but serious, I know I have you, but I'm still afraid. To die means to let go of everything. To die means to leave you. I don't want that."

Miyuki sighed, he ran his hand through his hair and hold your hand tightly "I'm not sure about an eternal life, but I'm sure I can put a curse on both of us."

"A curse?!? Miyuki Kazuya are you trying to make me die faster now?"

"No its not! Listen first! I heard somewhere in my life that there is a curse for a never ending love between lovers. It's pretty easy I think, just put on the curse, the spell, on something, like a flower, maybe, so that when the two lovers reborn one day, they can meet again and again. And then..." He hold his breath, and released it slowly, "fall in love again."

"Because I think," Miyuki's face turned red, "even if I can't stay with you forever, I'll just have to find you all over again."

Your eyes widened in surprise, but then you relaxed as you smiled at him. "I'd love that. I'd love to do that."

Miyuki returned your smile, and then pulled you in a tight hug.

There was a rumor after that. About how the great sorcerer Miyuki Kazuya had tried to do something that cross the boundaries of a normal human being.

He actually found the 'curse', and put it into a blue rose his lover picked for him the day before, making it look more beautiful than any other roses in the world. The curse inside the flower was simple. It was a curse, so that the two lovers can meet again and again. In a different world, in a different reality, they can meet again and fall in love again.

~ ~ ~

"So do you like the story?"

The main catcher of Seido High Baseball Club wipe his face with his towel, the bottle he has with him had ran out of water so he took another one from the manager in front of him.

"What happen next?" A pair of [e/c] looked at him, [h/c] glisten under the sun as the owner lean closer to hear the ending of the story.

"The sorcerer made a mistake."

The girl held her breath, "What happened??"

"When he put the curse on the rose, he also put another curse on himself so he can remember his lover no matter what kind of reality they are facing. But he forgot to do the same thing to her."

The baseball she was holding fell into the ground, and Miyuki watched it as it rolled somewhere else. "That means..."

"Yeah, they did meet every time they got reborn but his lover never remembers about him. So he has to start it all over again every time."

"That's sad," a stray tear rolled down her cheek, "Miyuki-kun that's too sad!"

"Hey, hey, come on now, that's only a legend I used to hear. It doesn't mean it's real, right?"

"Yea, but it's too sad!"

"Awh, come on, [First Name] don't cry---"

"Miyuki what the hell are you doing to [First Name]-chan?" Umemoto Sachiko's voice was heard across the field. And Miyuki instantly panicked.

"Miyuki-kun didn't do anything, don't worry!" She wiped her tears, "Well then, manager also has something to do so I'll be going. Bye, Miyuki-kun!" and then ran to the other managers.

Miyuki stayed in the dugout, he carefully eyed your back that become smaller and smaller. What a mistake, he thought, as his body suddenly felt more relax after he told you the story for the umpteenth of time. I don't know, he lost count of it hundreds years ago.

~~{>_<}~~

AAAAAAA omg its been a long time since the last time I update something here.

Here you go for the first prompt! Unfortunately, I'm sorry that you guys need to wait a little bit longer for Makoto's first prompt. It is taking longer than I expect it to be.

I will try to update it either tomorrow or today so please look forward to it!

~Mizushima Sena