Makoto Tachibana -Wake Up-

Prompt: Death

----------

'......they said when you sleep, it means you die for a meantime....'

Tachibana Makoto was sure adorable. The way he whined in front of Obake Yashiki until the way he tried to stop Haru from jumping to the pool. He was adorable. You could remember clearly how you tried not to squel for that.

But the most adorable of all, was the face he making when he sleeps.

Today, like usual, you woke up earlier than your boyfriend so you can spend 10-15 minutes of your day to admire his sleeping face. Couldn't take it anymore, you poked his cheek lightly while a smile curved itself. Makoto stirred a bit and his expressions changed into discomfort.

You chuckled when he opens his eyes slowly. Looking at his adorable bed hair, you smiled, "Morning."

Makoto rubs his eye and yawn before he replies your greeting. "Morning."

"That was rude, y'know." He said, making your smile turned into a grin. "Sorry. I couldn't help it."

Makoto's lips curved a smile as he wraps his arm around you and pulling you closer before kissing the crown of your head a buried his face in your hair.

Makoto close his eyes once again. This time, with you in his arms.

'.......doesn't that mean that dying is like sleeping?.....'

It was raining. One of your favorite types of weather because when it rains, you and Makoto could just cuddle in your shared apartment until you drifted to sleep. Usually with the empty mugs of chocolates and little snacks on your night stand.

Today was the same like always.

Today should be the same like always.

The earth was crying. And Makoto was in front of you. Sleeping like always. Sleeping like the way he used to.

But there's a different.

It's not only both of you.

There are a lot of people standing behind you. Wearing the same sad look. Ran and Ren were nowhere to be found. Maybe some of them took them away.

And also...

They wearing black and held a flower. A white, beautiful flower called lily.

There's also another different today. Makoto wasn't sleeping in your shared bed like always. He wasn't sleeping with an adorable look on his face. He was sleeping in a coffin. Closing his eyes for an endless sleep where he couldn't wake up.

Tears streaming down your cheeks when Haru came and pulled you into a hug.

"H-Haru..." you said, more like whispered. Haru sigh and rub your back, trying to make you calm down a bit. Actually, he himself, couldn't believe it.

His best friend. His childhood friend died 2 days ago in front of his eyes. In front of his blue clear eyes and your [e/c] ones.

Makoto was got hit by a truck when he was trying to cross the road. The truck driver was sleepy and couldn't see much because of the rain, and before he realized it, there was blood covering his window and two collage students screaming. And Haru couldn't do anything other than standing still with wide eyes.

Typical,huh?

The sight of Makoto's bloodied body still lingered in his mind like it was a moment before.

You chocked your tears and it made Haru guiltier than before.

Haru tightens his grip and murmured.

"I'm sorry."

'......then why don't you wake up?'

~{>_<}~

Second fic is our lovely Makoto! I know that you are familiar with this one XDDDD sushijanai

-Mizushima Sena