Kuroo Tetsurou -Different-

Prompt: Dinner

Italic means they're talking in English
---------------

When Kuroo graduated from Nekoma, he decided to go to America with Bokuto, both attending the same collage. But still, even though he's surround by new teammates, Kuroo missed his old teammates in Nekoma. Ahhhh, what is Kenma doing right now? Dammit, he wants to know.

Kuroo and Bokuto rented two apartment for each of them, and the reason was stupid. Usually people who get along would prefer to rent something together. But the both of them agreed that it won't feel like they're in collage if they have someone to roomate with.

'Collage is a start to start an independent life!' Bokuto declared back then. And Kuroo went along with it. And now he regret it-

"I'm home..."

-because everytime he went home, he'll be greeted by complete silent.

Kuroo put his bag and groceries down in the kitchen, he can deal with them later. The boy then went to his couch, not even bothering to change his clothes before throwing himself to the couch. Ahhh, it's so quiet here.

Kuroo's family is a loud one, don't forget about how loud his old teammates are (even though Karasuno is louder than them) so he's not used to silent.

The male groaned, he hate this kind of silent. Back then, he wished for a time where Nekoma is silent. No laughing voices or Lev and Taketora's loud voices. But hey guess what? He really regret it now.

The next day, Kuroo smiled again. His days in collage arent's as quiet as his apartment, especially when Bokuto Koutarou is in your team.

"HEY HEY HEY KUROO!"

Kuroo greeted him the same way, high fived him when the white haired male ran to him. His teammates and Coach sighed, this is a regular sight before practice. In fact, if Bokuto and Kuroo didn't do it, it would be strange.

Practice went well after that. Balls were sending flying from each side of the court and a mini game was held as the closing of today practice. Bokuto and Kuroo was on different team, and their constant spike was the result of it.

"As you all know, we will be having a summer camp next week," his Coach said after they cleaned up, "So don't forget to rest your body. The summer camp here is harder than in Japan!" He continued, looking at Kuroo and Bokuto, giving them thumbs up.

The two boys swear dropped, whatever gonna happen will happen. Just let it by itself.

After a three minute speech, his coach finally let them go, Kuroo's face dropped a little. When the practice end, it means he go back to his apartment. And as I said earlier, he hates the silent there.

* * * * *

First day of summer camp and Kuroo couldn't feel his body. His coach was right, the practice here is harder than his practice in Nekoma. Heck, this is harder than the one with Fukurodani group.

"Hey, hey, are you alive?"

His friends laughed at him when he collapsed to the floor, splashing water to his face and he should thank them later for that. Kuroo replied their question with a weak laugh.

They have a mini match after that, Kuroo and Bokuto could barely spike, his coach and teammates laughed at how they failed to match with the setter.

His coach sent them to the bath after that, he laughed once again when he saw Kuroo and Bokuto sighed in relief. They took a short shower, they're to hungry to being lazy in the bathroom.

They went to the dining hall, suprised when they saw Japanese traditional dinner.

"Eh?"

"Do you like it?" their friends asked when they sit, looking excited about their reaction.

"Come on! Don't ask them too much! Eat!" his coach shouted and they started eating, all eyes still glued to them.

Kuroo took his chopstick, eating the food in front of him.

"I bet it tastes different!"

"Of course it tastes different!"

The 18-year-old male laughed. Closing his mouth so no food are spilled. The room went silent, waiting for him to speak.

"It's different," he finally said, "But it tastes delicious." the room roared, Bokuto was almost sure he saw the old woman who cooked them food smiling proud at herself.

The tastes is different than the one his mom cooked or the one he cooked himself. But this different taste make it better for some reason.

Kuroo laughed at his friends. Yes, it tastes different. Eating together like this feel different than eating alone.

~{>_<}~

HUWAAAA TODAY IS THE LAST DAY OF NOVEMBER OMG TIME FLIESSS

Anyway what do you think about this? I hope I get their characters right

Next prompt: ???

-Mizushima Sena