Kuroo Tetsurou ~My One and Only Wish~

Prompt: Eternal

~~~~~~

Near the port at the east side of the city, there was a beautiful, red shrine. The shrine is very crowded on times like new year or the day of a celebration. Other than the fact that it can be very crowded, the shrine was also full of rumors. According to some people, when spring comes, a man with black hair will sit all day long under the cherry blossom behind the shrine.

"I knew it I would find you here." On days like these when the prayers who came to the shrine can be count, the owner of the 300th year old shrine can be found here, under the big cherry blossom tree behind the shrine.

"Kuroo-sama, if you are a God, you can't laze here all day." You hold the broomstick you brought with you tightly. "What if someone who can see God and spirit come pass by and saw what kind of God who actually lives in this shrine is a God who loves to laze under the cherry blossom tree. After all, you, sitting here, already made enough rumors about this shrine." You deadpanned.

Kuroo grinned at you, "You know, [First Name]-chan, from all the regalia I have, you are the one and only who came to bother me on this beautiful day. Come on, come on, you should show some respect here."

"That statement was hardly true. The only regalia you have are me and Kenma. And for your information, I won't bother you on this beautiful day if only you finish your task the Heaven gave you three days ago."

Kuroo laughed in response, "Fine, fine, I'll finish it by today. Now, go somewhere and don't bother me—kh!" Kuroo's words were interrupted when he felt a shot pain around his neck, he looked up from his place and saw you looking at the main street in front of the shrine. Between the pain, he could faintly hear the conversation between two school girls.

"[First Name]."

Startled by his sudden change in voice, you immediately threw you gaze at him and quickly apologize. "Kuroo-sama! I'm sorry it hurts isn't it?"

Kuroo ignore your question, instead, he looked through your eyes and saw some hesitation on it. "I'm sorry, Kuroo-sama, would you like me to bring anything for you?"

"What's wrong? Are you jealous of those girls?"

Taken aback, you shook you head and took some deep breath to calm you down. "I am fine. Please don't worry about it."

Kuroo still eyed you closely, but his shoulders were more relaxed than a second ago. He leaned again on the cherry blossom tree, "Then, can you bring me some snack and tea?" he said and slowly closed his eyes.

You bowed your head at him and turned around and head to the kitchen to grab him some snacks. Once arrived, you prepare the snack first and then the tea and brought it back to Kuroo.

"Do you need something else?" You asked when you put what he wanted down.

"Call Kenma for me."

Without any further information, you turned back again and call Kenma. You're pretty sure he was sitting near the fish pond earlier.

After you were done with your job, you went to clean the shrine.

"You called me?"

Kuroo's black orbs opened again a second after Kenma came. He quickly grinned when he saw his old regalia in front of him. "I want to talk."

"Is it about [First Name]?"

"It's not—why would you think like that anyway?"

Kenma shrugged in response, "You rarely call me for a private talk ever since you took [First Name] in. so it must be her, right?"