Makoto Tachibana -Finally-

Prompt: Dinner

----------

Being a collage student have its own consequences, there are positives and negatives. The positives are the freedom of not moving all day when he has nothing to do and do whatever he wants. And for the negatives are he's really busy when he has to do something and -the most important one, for him at least- he missed his mom's cook. A lot.

I mean like, Makoto has been eating his mom's homemade meal for 17 years of his life. Of course, he'll feel lonely when suddenly it stops!

The olive haired male sighed deeply, he also missed his younger siblings. It just barely four months since he became a collage student and he already feel the impact of it. Ahhh, dammit, he still has months to go before go back to his house surround by his family.

* * * * *

Haruka wasn't suprised at all when Makoto looked so bright. It was their last day of collage and they can go home before finally return to Tokyo again. And he knows more than anybody how much Makoto missed his family.

"Haru, hurry up!"

Haru yawned, walking behind the olive haired male to the train station. "The train is not going to leave you so calm down."

Makoto paid the words no mind, he jumped a little to show how 'late' Haru was. Haru just glared at him.

Makoto couldn't help but feel excited about this. After months of studying and living alone in Tokyo, he finally can meet his younger siblings. He remembered his mom laughed at how his voice sound so excited when he said he'll go home after his classes are done on his last day.

'Makoto really love them, huh?' His cheeks burned when he remember it. 

When the train come and stopped in front of him and Haru, they stepped aside, letting everyone who wants to go out make their way first before making their own way.

Their seats were in the 4th row on the right side. Haru chose the seat beside the window, he loves sleeping leaning against it after all. Makoto sit beside, choosing to use his headphone to listen to music since he knows Haru would sleep within a second when the train leaves the station, and he was right.

Makoto chuckled at his friend and open his LINE, let's see, is Nagisa online now?

* * * * *

The yellow haired third year was the first thing that came to Makoto's field of view when he got out of the train. He was attacked by Nagisa's hug when they are closer, Rei smiled behind him.

"Mako-chan, we miss youuuuuu," the younger boy said, "We also miss you, Haru-chan!"

Haru nodded at him, patting his head when he let go off of his childhood friend. The next thing that happened when they arrived was Rin shouting at them, looks like he camr from Australia to visit his family. And maybe those guys from Samezuka.

Nagisa told the stories about their third years, Makoto, Haru, and Rin also did the same. It was fun to talk with them again, it's been a long time after all.

When the sun sets, they all went to Haru's house, mostly because his house is always empty. Haru actually didn't mind stay in Tokyo on their break, he can watch some baseball and volleyball match if he's bored. But, no, Makoto would feel bad leaving his friend alone. When they almost arrived, Makoto excused himself, he'll be going to his house after all. The rest understood it and bid him goodbye. Makoto did the same.

When he said his greetings and open the door, he was attacked again. This time, he was attacked by Ran and Ren.

"Welcome home!"

Makoto laughed at them, ruffling their hair and smiled. "I'm home."

His mom came out from the kitchen not a minute later, telling the twins to let got their big brother and have a dinner with them. Ran and Ren nodded in instant. They stood up and dragged Makoto, leaving the big brother's bag left on the floor.

"Oh, Makoto. Come here and sit." His dad said, putting aside the newspaper he was reading when his wife came with dishes from the kitchen.

Makoto sat on the left side -his favorite side- while Ran and Ren sit across him. His mom sitting beside him.

"How was collage?" his mom answered, taking the meals for her son.

"It was kinda stressful. But it's fun!" His parents laughed in response.

When the meals was presented in front of him, his family stopped their movements to focus on him. Makoto felt uncomfortable, but that's what you got when you come home after collage...maybe.

Makoto took his chopsticks and pick the meat in his bowl before putting it directly to his mouth. "How is it?" His mom asked.

Makoto smiled at them, "It's delicious."

His family' smile blossomed as they begin eating. Ran and Ren still asking how it taste to Makoto.

"Like I said, it's delicious. I really missed this." His mom smiled and begin eating beside him, asking about the details in Tokyo.

It was kinda frustating for Makoto to live in Tokyo alone. But at least, he finally here.