Miyuki Kazuya -I Miss Him-

I miss him.

I miss his smile, his stupid cackle, his stupid laugh. I miss every single sound from him.

I miss the way he talks to me. I miss the way he looks at me. I miss the way he laughs with me.

That day feels like it was yesterday. The day where you confessed and pretend to laugh it off. I miss the shocked face of yours at that day. I miss the way your face turned red and you just want to run away if only I didn't hold your hand tight enough. Who knows Miyuki Kazuya can blush too.

You laugh at me when I say I like you too. You smile at when I say I love you too. Your face turned red and I think that was so adorable I laughed, enjoying the way your face turned redder by second. I grab you hand that day, kissing your knuckles, holding your hand tight with mine because we are not friends anymore, we're more than that.

We're lovers.

I miss they way you look at me the next day, blush covering your face as we pass each other. I miss the way I called your name that day. "Ka~zu~ya~" and I miss the way you tell your team to shut up for being too loud with their cheering. You kick their asses back to practice.

When you practice, you put your whole focus there. Helping others who need help, giving advices to those who seek for it, throwing comments to each other on how to improve. I miss the way you say something that would spark annoyance to them.

On field, when there's a match, you put your whole strength in it, even if it's only a practice, and even more when it's a real deal. You strike our every batter, confidence seeping out of you and even when we were separated, I could feel it. I could feel myself standing straighter, falling into a familiar position because of it.

When it's your turn as a batter. You send a small smile at me, assuring me that you will bring more points for the team, assuring me that you will bring more homeruns for us. And you never failed me.

Each hit. Each swung. You hit the ball, you swung the batter as if it was your last. You send it back that it hit the score board and then everyone will cheer, they calling out your name. But as you ran, you looked at me, smiling as you held your hand up in the air.

Everyone cheered for you when you gave us another winning. But before they could get to you to hug, you pulled me in, wrapping me around your arms before the whole team crashed on us.

I miss those moments.

I miss hot days where we will take a walk around the town. You give me your hat because I forgot mine. You wiped your glasses with my shirt and laughed when I tell you knock it off, saying I look cute when I'm mad. You bring me to an ice parlor and without missing a beat ordering for both of us. By now, you already know what kind of flavor I like.

And on cold nights where we hold hands, you'll hold mine until I forgot what is cold. You put my hand on your pocket, holding it so tight I feel warm not only on my arm, but my entire body.

I miss those moments, too.

But most importantly, I miss you.

I miss you, Kazuya, so please wake up.

I'm never the strong one in our relationship. I always hide behind you, behind your confidence and your glory. Because unlike you, I can't face the world. I can't face those sympathetic look people give to me, so I need you to wake up and tell them to knock it off.

I need you to wake up and tell them how happy we are. How good everything has been. I need you to wake up and take me to the movie you wanted to watch. I need you to wake up because you promised me we'll go to Disneyland.

I need you to wake up because you promised me that you will stay by my side.

Kazuya

Because I miss you so much it hurts.