Miyuki Kazuya --a bit longer--

Prompt: You and I

----

"So? When are you going to do it?"

You looked up from your notebook, eyebrows furrowed together. "DOing what?"

"Don't play dumb!" Sachiko giggled, "When are you doing to confess to Miyuki?"

Yui beamed, "Oh, right! You've been crushing him since our first year, right?"

You froze, [e/c] orbs widened. "N-no, I don't!"

"Don't be stupid," Sachiko leaned back, looked like her homework won't get any attention for the rest of the night, "those boys maybe can't see it, but you're totally pinning for him since first year."

"I don't--" you spluttered, "Sacchin, do your work."

"I'm done, though," she grinned before leaning back to you, "so, when is it? We're third years already."

You threw your glance to your notebook, your unfinished homework staring at you, daring for you to finish it. Closing your eyes for a bit, you gave up, closing the book before folding your hands on the table and burying your face.

"I don't know what to do..." You mumbled, loud enough for Sachiko and Yui to hear although they had to lean to you. "Summer is coming, he'll be too busy about Koshien."

"You might not realize it, but you had it bad, you know."

"Yeah!" Sachiko chimed, "remember last year when Miyuki got injured? You were restless the whole day until he comes back from the doctor. And after that you keep asking how he felt until he's good enough to join practice."

Your face turned red at the reminder. You curled up even more, "Shu-shut up..."

"What are you doing in here?"

All three of you jumped at the new voice. Quickly standing up, you relaxed when it was Miyuki standing on the doorway. Guess doing homework at night on the canteen wasn't a good idea after all.

"Shouldn't you go to sleep?" He asked. He was holding a water bottle, probably here to take some ice. Why he need those in the middle of the night, you didn't want to know.

"We can ask you the same question, Miyuki." Sachiko said. "What do you need the ice for anyway?"

"Gotta stay awake for a bit longer," he answered once he took some ice and put in on his bottle. "But seriously, you need to sleep. You work hard today."

"So did you," you finally got your words back, "today practice was pretty hard. Make sure to have plenty rest."

Miyuki grinned, "Don't worry, I'm not the idiot who woke up at 5 to run laps."

You fumbled with the hem of your shirt as he made his way back to the doorway, passing you. Your cheeks were blared red, either it's because of his existence in general or the fact that Sachiko and Yui just reminded you how hard you have a crush on this guy. Probably both.

Miyuki stopped. He frowned and leaned to your face, "You okay, [Last Name]?" He brushed your bangs a bit, pressing the back of his palm to your forehead. "You look kinda red, do you have fever-- ack!"

"I'm okay!" You said, too loud as you used both of your hands to push his face away, "You have work to do, right? Better finish it fast so you can go to sleep. Well, I guess I'm done here, so I'll go to sleep. Night, Miyuki-kun!"

You quickly took your notebook and pencil case, rushing off to your room leaving Miyuki alone with Sachiko and Yui.

Gosh, you had it bad.