Chapter 4- A Suns Orbit

A/N: I hope you are all liking this book! I'm now going to start to introduce you to the type of person Elaina is and I think you are going to like her. She is a big amourshipper and has some strong opinions. She can also be very protective over Serena so let's see how this goes down ;)
____________________________________________________________

 She can also be very protective over Serena so let's see how this goes down ;)____________________________________________________________

"Because I'm going to battle them."

Battle them? Seriously?

"But Ash they're beginners, you can't battle them."

"They are very good beginners. I want to see if I can learn how to use tactics like them."

"Umm..okay." This ought to be interesting.

We watched as Professor Sycamore gave out the award to all three siblings. The crowd cheered as they stood with bright smiles, clutching their prize. Their Pokemon danced by their sides with joy. I wondered if maybe they would start traveling around Kalos to get gym badges. Maybe they would compete in the Kalos league.

With the ceremony over, people started to clear out of the park and the place became quieter. It was only late afternoon and the sun was still shinning. The tournament had finished quickly.

Ash waited patiently until the only people left in the park were us, the siblings, professor Sycamore and the odd passer-by. Swiftly, he made his way to where the professor was discussing with the three. Clemont, Bonnie and I trailed behind like lost puppies. His face was concentrated, sharp and utterly appealing. I sighed, once again reminding myself that he was not mine.

"You three did amazing. You have come a long way in the past week. Congratulations again." Professor Sycamore spoke to the siblings softly, nodding his head in approval.

"Hello Professor Sycamore!" Ash greeted, disturbing the conversation. All four of them looked up and the professor's smile brightened.

"Hello Ash." He waved at his old friend "I thought I saw you in the crowd. Serena, Clemont, Bonnie, how have you been?"

"We've been great Professor Sycamore." Bonnie chirped, running into the circle. Clemont and I joined, giving the professor a smile. Elaina looked me up and down, her face expressionless. Her Eevee looked between me and its trainer, as if trying to read a silent conversation. Our eyes met again, each trying to read the other. It was as if there was an invisible tension yet it didn't seem...bad.

"What are you doing here Ash. I thought you were going to continue your journey to becoming a Pokemon master?" The professor questioned.

The girl broke eye contact with me to raise an eyebrow at Ash. She was obviously shocked that Ash wanted to become a Pokemon master. She looked him up and down, observing every detail about him. I closed my fingers into fists, stabbing my fingernails into the tender flesh. Taking a deep breath, I released the pressure from each red finger and smiled widely. He is not mine I reminded myself. The only thing that kept me from strangling her was the fact that her scan didn't look like it was for approval or disapproval, just observation. She kept her face blank and quickly moved on.