Chapter 12- The Trill of the Race

^swipe for song^

Picture above is of Elaina in her performing dress. Hope you like it!!!
________________________________________________________

To be honest, Camphrier town is a beautiful place once you get out of the hotel room

To be honest, Camphrier town is a beautiful place once you get out of the hotel room. I still held a grudge on my brothers for that. I mean, who locks their sibling in a hotel room? I didn't care if there was a snooty phyco walking the streets, I still should have been treated humanely! Worst of all, my best friend thanked my brothers for it. But unfortunately I was incapable of holding a grudge against Serena.

More importantly, I was super excited to watch Serena's performance in the master class this afternoon. She was currently registering as the rest of us waited outside, bathed in the sun's heat. I tapped my foot impatiently. I had never been one for patience.

"How long does this normally take, Ash?" I asked, seeing as he had plenty of experience.

"Not long. She should be out any second." He confirmed.

"If you say so." I muttered to myself. My boredom was soon reaching a top level. Growing up, I never had to wait for anything. Everything I could possibly want or need was all within a few square feet. Well, except for Pokemon that is. To calm myself a little, I decided to ease drop on the conversation Ash was having with my brothers.

"I still can't believe you caught a Cyndaquil, Aron!" Ash noted excitedly.

"Pretty cool, right? I'm gonna train Cyndaquil to be really strong." My brother responded.

"How about you Leon? Are you planning to catch another Pokemon?"

"I sure am. I really want to catch a fairy type Pokemon. Then I won't have to borrow Serena's Sylveon anymore." Leon piped.

"What is it about fairy type Pokemon that you love so much?" Ash asked. That was a question I wanted to know the answer to as well.

"Well...uhh...I don't know. I kind of just, like them. Plus, they are the cutest type." Leon scratched his head as he tried to conjure a good answer. "I want Froakie and I to be able to defeat any fairy type Pokemon in the world. That's why I keep using Sylveon to help me train."

"I guess everyone has the right to their own opinion." Aron rolled his eyes.

A few seconds later, my friend burst through the automatic doors of the stadium with a toothy grin. But she was not alone. Beside her skipped a girl with coffee colored hair that was styled into two pointed pigtails on either side of her head. She held a warm smile and bright eyes.

I looked the girl up and down, preforming my usual ritual for whenever I met someone new.

Seems nice. Very enthusiastic, telling from her wide smile. Most likely a performer. There are accents of grace and elegance in the way she walks and carries herself.