Chapter 30- Qualifyed Love Experts

I can't believe we made it to chapter 30! I want to thank everyone who has read this far because I honestly didn't think I could capture the attention of anyone for this long. But we're here! And we still have a long way to go...

What's your favorite chapter or moment so far?

Is there any advise you would like me to know for the next half of the book?
__________________________________________________

Is there any advise you would like me to know for the next half of the book?__________________________________________________

All the back and forth lovey dovey stuff between Ash and Serena was starting to make me sick. I had to endure a long day of traveling yesterday, which normally wasn't a bother, but this particular journey made me want to heave the contents of my breakfast over the edge of a cliff. Ash and Serena walked ahead of me, whispering then laughing then play fighting then talking then laughing again. Ugh, it was horrible. The pair were so engrossed with each other that they failed to recognize my presence miserably. So I silently fumed while watching their flirtatious games unfold before me. It was sickening. Though oddly satisfying, innerly smirking to myself as I saw success in the way they played such queasy games.

This morning was bright like any morning in Kalos, but I wasn't in the mood to bask in it. Instead, I sulked to myself, seated on the floor outside our tents with a half eaten Oran berry in my hand. Ash and Serena were still asleep while I found trouble even trying. Every time I closed my eyes, images of those two flirting like love bugs flashed through my conscious, creating an ill feeling in my gut. I had to wash the sour taste away with the sweet juices of an Oran berry. It was satisfying, biting into soft flesh and letting the candy like flavor cascade down my throat.

Eevee sat perched on her hunches in front of me. Her dark orbs roamed my facial features as she carefully examined the way I ate. Her lips were quirked up with mischief. This caused me raise a curious eyebrow at her.

"What?" I questioned as I gauged down on the berry. The Pokemon didn't respond, not even with a small squeak, just watched me intensely. "What do you want Eevee?"

Suddenly, the sound of a tent being unzipped rang through my ears. I perked up to see who it was, my attention slipping away from Eevee. And just as I let my guard down, she pounced.

The berry that was once between my fingers was now clutched in her jaws as a malicious grin etched across her face. She snickered at me as I stared back in shock.

"Hey, give that back! Go find your own Oran berry!" I yelled and attempted to snatch the fruit from her. She effortlessly bounced out of reach. "Damn, I never should have given you that speed training."

Within a split second, I was on my feet, readying my stance to attack at any moment. I leaped at the evolution Pokemon but she escaped my arms just in the nick of time. I collided with the dirt harshly, grubbing my cheeks with mud and coating my lips in soil. I groaned as I spit out the vile taste of earth. Peering up, I found Eevee staring at me with mischief in her eyes and a giggle trembling her jaw. She was just within arms reach, so I swung my arm around to try grab the berry again. She leaped away. I mumbled harsh words under my breath as I stood up, briefly brushing the dirt off my sundress. It was covered and I would have to wash it soon.