Chapter 33- Scream

I'm back!!!!

I know, I know, it's been a long time. But, I was suffering from the horrible disease of writers block witch inevitably has to happen to every writer, so sorry. I'm pretty much better now. On top of that, I'm about to endure a bunch of exams and my swim schedule has been hectic. But I finally have a new chapter.

Anyways, you'll probably hate my OC by the end of this chapter cause I'm just that evil. Don't say I didn't warn you that this book could get dramatic. Plus, I seem to be very good at treating my OCs nicely-- seeing as I got rid of two of them then potentially making my reader loath the other. I guess I really am evil.

________________________________________________

Earlier that morning we had left Lumious city, waving good bye to the lemon haired siblings as we disappeared into the Kalos forest once again

Earlier that morning we had left Lumious city, waving good bye to the lemon haired siblings as we disappeared into the Kalos forest once again. Now, we traveled down a half-forgotten path that twisted through the forest like a dirt-patched ribbon. Trees flanking the path interlocked branches over our heads, creating a holed roof. It allowed sunlight to dapple the lane with gold. The gentle whistle of wind funneling through the canopy caught my ears, tingling my skin with the breeze. I'd always been a morning person, strange, I know, and rather unexpected from a person with a temper like mine.

Serena and Ash tagged on behind me as I skipped down the path with Eevee at my side. After such a successful date the night before, everything was running smoothly and the pair chatted about things I didn't particularly care too listen to.

I had decided that the morning allowed a great period for my Pokemon do some exercise and a little Pokemon-trainer bonding. Her dainty paws left heart shaped indents on the yellowed soil, rolling in it every so often and speckling her bright white coat with a gravely finish. I smiled at the aggressive and mischievous creature who was often quite a handle full. But loved her like I needed the earth to orbit. She was my ray of light in the darkness of losing. Yes, my darkness was losing. But you probably could've guessed that.  

An abrupt rustle in the trees caught my attention, pausing mid skip to investigate the sound. Ash and Serena stopped as I did, one raising a curious eyebrow at me and the other about to call me a crazy idiot. Dare you to guess which is which.

"Did you hear that?" I questioned, slowly moving towards the source of the sound, Eevee cautiously following me, her ears perked and eyes on high alert.

"Sorry, I didn't hear anything." Serena resorted in a worrisome tone.

"You must be hearing things." Ash added in a voice that earned him a well deserved frown. Regardless, I continued to move forwards with caution, as the jet haired idiot scoffed and Serena put a hand on his chest to prevent him from doing something he would later regret.

All was still and quiet in the flowering bushes I approached. Nothing seemed out of place, but I swear, I head a strange and ill-feeling rustle emerge from it. There had to be a cause.