Chapter 9- Crule Like You

^picture of Elaina's Eevee. In case you didn't know.^
_______________________________________________________

"Pancham, use stone edge!" I yelled to the small panda Pokemon while raising my arm in the air

"Cham!" It let out a warrior cry before pounding its fist into the ground. Large, glowing structures erupted through the floor. They increased in height as they traveled further away from me. Adrenaline pumped through my veins as I felt the thrill of preforming again. This was the feeling I loved and cherished. And it would only escalate when I could see the smiles on my audience's faces.

"Now Braixen and Sylveon!"

My other two Pokemon sprung onto the looming rocks and they danced their way to the tallest one. Sylveon twirled in circles as she waited for Braixen's move.

"Flame thrower!"

Braixen set her stick alight then plunged in into the center of the stone, just like I told her to. Pancham's stone edge exploded into tinny sparkles that drifted to the ground. Braixen and Sylveon gracefully jumped off the vanishing structures, doing some small tricks too. Then I joined my team to strike a finishing pose.

"And, done!" I announced to myself. No one els was around. I was just practicing behind the Pokemon Center while Ash and Clemont took their Pokemon for a check up. "Great job today guys! You were amazing."

I kneeled so I could pet Sylveon gently and ruffle Pancham's fur. Suddenly, I could hear the noise of frantic footsteps not to far away.

"Serena! Come quick!" Bonnie ran around the corner, flailing her arms in the air. Her face was concerned and she could barley keep herself calm.

"What is it Bonnie?"

"You have a call." She stated, a look of panic in her eyes.

I immediately knew who my caller was. Most of me hoped that it was just a greeting from her, but a small part of me knew it was more urgent. I followed the small girl back into the Pokemon center where the rest of my friends were. In the background I could hear raised voices and the occasional crashing sound. My feet picked up pace as I searched for Ash and Clemont. Soon I found the two boys huddled around a screen where they were talking to the caller.

"I don't care how much you hate her, you cannot hit her, Elaina." Ash spoke carefully to the screen. My friend's face appeared on the device. Her eyes were traumatized, a mixture of fear and fury. Her body vibrated with anger and the rise and fall of her chest was at an alarming speed. The sight pained me. What was wrong?