Marah Lainca [B]

Fandom: Harry Potter
Name: Marah Lainca
That's a really pretty name😻
Gender: Female
Species: witch
Description: Marah is mixed, half Caucasian and half Pacific Islander. She is tan, with blonde hair and brown eyes. She is below average height, with a graceful build.
I don't think I have ever read a story with a Pacific Islander OC. very original.
Personality: Marah is very shy, and hates public speaking. She has very strong opinions on things but is too scared to share them. Although she is shy, she is not antisocial, and enjoys being around people. She just has trouble meeting new people. She cares very much for the world around her and all the people in it.
I've seen a lot of shy OCs. Make sure you stay true to this character trait since it is hard to depict.
Likes: Books, muggle magic tricks, the ocean, dance
Dislikes: Her inability to speak her mind, loud noises, people who don't care about how their actions affect others
Strengths: Wears her heart on her sleeve, sees the good in everyone. Her emotions don't get pent up inside her, since she pours her heart and soul into dance.
Weaknesses: Naive and trusting, so she is easy to trick I'm excited to see how this will play out in the story
Also, she tends to want to "fix people" to give herself of worth, and it makes people resent her.
Backstory: had a relatively normal childhood. She was adopted but it doesn't bother her much. (I'm thinking about changing this. Thoughts?)
I don't see many OCs that were adopted. I think it fits well with her, and maybe can contribute to why she is shy. Also, are her parents nice to her? Does she have any siblings?
Friends: A Ravenclaw and Slytherin named Arabella and Cara are her best friends. She was briefly friends with Parvati and Lavender, since she is a Gryffindor, but never fit in. When it is necessary for Gryffindor girls to be together, she will hang out with Hermione.
I like how diverse her friend group is house-wise.
Enemies: Marah herself is "forgettable" to some, but Ara (Arabella) is a drama queen, and Cara loves to watch drama, so the friend group has a big rivalry with Pansy Parkinson and her friends.
Once again, I love how diverse the characters are with their personalities.
Crush: The Chosen One himself, although Marah would admit this to no one.
I feel like it is very common for OCs to have a crush on Harry.

Mary Sue Rating: 2%-The crush on Harry is very common.
Statement: beautiful bizzare

Originality:98%- I love how she is half Pacific Islander. Also, her personality is very unique. I will definitely read this.
Admin: Eliza💖