Lizabeth Gerald (B)and Moka~Kun(C)

Double (=
--------------
Name: Lizabeth (Liz) Gerhal

Age: 18

Gender: Girl

Sexuality: Lesbian

Species: Mermaid
Oh.

Appearance: Brown hair with natural highlights, Petite, lime green eyes, Light skin

Friends: Moka~Kun(Oc), Elvana(Oc), Glow (Oc), and more (To lazy)

Crush: Moka~Kun (Oc)

Backstory: Born as a mermaid and raised as a mermaid. When she was 11 she figured out that she was lesbian. Her parents were completely fine with it . She decided to go up to the surface of the water and saw a girl who she was attracted to. She went to her and they instantly clicked. Her name was Moka~Kun. Pretty After awhile they figured out they both loved  the same stuff. They went to a-cons and comic cons.

Personality: Outgoing, social, Talks to everyone, Nice to everyone,  Popular but not the snotty mean type of girl. Seems a little Sue-ish. Maybe make her stubborn or something.

Famliy: Dad, Mom, Young brother
Okay

Interest:70%

Mary Sue:60%

Originality: 80%

Statement: Just keep swimming. Just keep swimming.

Admin: Peggy

---------------
Second-----
---------------

Name: Moka-Kun

Age: 18

Gender: Girl

Sexuality: Bisexual

Species: Human with Cat ears a cat tail
Okay that can be a little cliche.

Appearance: Dirty blonde hair, curvy, ^^^, was there supposed to be a picture? Brown eyes.

Friends: Liz, Elvana, Glow, and more (to lazy) all ocs okay. Next time you should put them thought. What fandom is this?

Crush: Liz (Oc)

Backstory: A normal girl who has a magical Wand that can do alot of stuff. She mostly uses her magic to change Liz into a human.be careful to make sure the magic has some limits.

Family: Mom, Dad, only kid lucky.

Interest: 60%

Originality:70%

Mary Sue: 50%

Statement: dhfkhdktstks

Admin: Peggy