Danielle Ivers Peterson (D)

"Name: Danielle Ivers Peterson.pretty
Age: Seventeen.
Gender: Female
Backstory: She bore in Ireland, when she had 17 she moved to Oxford, England. She had a good relationship with her father, but then their parents broke up when she was 10, because his father was gay, one year later he died because he was gay. So, he was killed? Her sister has grown up so fast, when Dany was twelve she heard her sister having relationships with lots of boys. Before moving to Oxford the school called her "Baby Tale", because her best friend found Dany's mother telling a fairy tale to Dany, such a good friend.
Species: No. Human then?
Sexuality: Straight
Appearance: Long, straight and Red-head hair with lots of freckles, dun okay pretty eyes and long eyebrows. Remarked dimples and wide mouth with perfect and lined teeth. Short legs, long trunk and short arms. Skinny, of white race and short neck.
Strengths: Independent, not so related with people, beautiful, sure of herself and sweet.
Weakness: Weak, grumpy and sensitive. Same for the weak part
Friends: her mother, her sister, her grandpa and her intimate friend, Arthur.
Enemies: No.
Thanks no problem.

Okay. First things first, what's the fandom? Is it an original fandom?  What's the story plot?

Mary Sue-30%

Interest-20%- just not my kind of story and she's a bit bland.

Originality-50%

Statement- It's thyme to spice it up.

Admin-Peggy