Robin Ashford (B)

"Fandom: Harry Potter
Name: Robin Ashford
Original
Age: 19 never seen that before.
Gender: Female
Backstory: Robin grew up in a pureblood Hufflepuff YES HOUSE PRIDE family with her parents and her younger brother. She was sorted into Slytherin that was much different than her parents' expectations. She was skilled at Potions and Herbology (which she claimed that was genetics as all of the members of her family were great in those subjects), but overall not the most talented student. Same When she finished Hogwarts, she got a job in an Apothecary in Knockturn Alley and she joined The Order in the summer of 1981. Her job helped her gain information for the Order and she soon found herself loving the rush of the missions and she found herself enjoying the thrill.
Appereance: Robin has quite a small frame, but has problems with her bigger thighs and hips/waist that easily gain weight. She has blonde hair - a bob haircut actually, small lips and freckles all over her face along with dark brown eyes. Sounds like an actual person. Great job
Species: Human/Witch
Strenghts: Quite good memory, resourceful, has a good control over her emotions.
Weaknesses: She is judgemental - even though she never admits it. Has a short temper ("almost as short as you" - her brother). Utterly bad at flying. <- I am currently still working on her character, so excuse me for having so little to say about this. It's fine. We've all been there.
Power: Nothing too special; is a little bit skilled in Occlumency, just enough to sense someone poking at her thoughts so she could break the eye contact, but really nothing special. Friends: As she was a part of the Order, she got along with most of them - just so I don't have to write all of their names.*grins* haha. It's not good to have an OC character interact with the original characters too much.
Venus R. [OC] and Jack O. [OC]. Is familiar with a lot of people, but she couldn't call them friends exactly. Same Some will be introduced later into the story. Okay
Enemies: Besides Voldemort and Death Eaters (obviously...), there is Marlene McKinnon who doesn't like her very much, but she isn't her enemy exactly. I'd name more, but it would be a huge spoiler as it's supposed to remain unknown til the end, so um...fair enough.

You also said that Remus Lupin is her love interest. That's really cliche but if it's well written it should be fine.

Thank you
No problem!

She's pretty original based on looks and everything but maybe add more OC friends

Mary Sue: 30%

Originality:80%

Interest: 60% just not really my kind of story but great job.

Statement: "soarin' flyin' there's not a star in Heaven that we can't reach" I thought of this song when I read it. I don't know why.

Admin: Peggy