Susan Bones [D+]

Name: Susan Bones
Wait, what?
Age: Fourteen

Gender: Female

Sexuality: Demisexual
Does that mean that you're just attracted to Demi Lovato?
Fandom: Harry Potter

Back story: Susan's parents were murdered during the First Wizarding War and she grew up with her aunt, Amelia Bones. She went to Hogwarts and was sorted into Gryffindor. In that house, she befriended Lavender Brown, Dean Thomas and Seamus Finnegan. Susan never really went on any adventures, instead preferring to stay where it's safe.
Oh, of course her parents both died. And of course she only befriend gryffindor. And of course they are all cannon characters.
Appearance: Ginger hair, brown eyes, medium build, on the chubby side
I like that she's chubby, but ginger...really?
Species: Witch

Personality: Whilst she is shy, if anyone hurts her friends, her temper takes over, which has lead to her shouting at Hermione Granger in their third year. Susan is a generally nice person who tries to help everyone, but mainly sticks with her friends out of fear of being rejected.
*cough* Mary Sue *cough*
Strengths: She's very good at History Of Magic and Charms, is awful at Transfiguration and she can manage a pass in the other classes.

Weaknesses: She's overly trusting, very naive, never learned how to swim, struggles in quite a few of her classes. She also has a strong fear of Voldemort and his Death Eaters, as they murdered a large portion of her family

Powers: She has a wand
umm ok
Family: Amelia Bones (only named living relative I've found)
oh so you're writing it from the actual characters pov?
Friends: Lavender Brown, Dean Thomas, Seamus Finnegan, Parvati and Padma Patil

Enemies: Voldemort, Hermione Granger (she never quite got over Hermione making Lavender cry the year before) Ron Weasley (low key pissed at him, post book six)
WHY DOES EVERYONE HATE RON

Mary-Sue: 80% she only interacts with cannon people!! and I'm confused, is this the book Susan or is it an OC Susan.
Originality: 20% if she's an OC but 0% of she's the Susan from the book.
Statement: I want to read this for the cringe, but u have to say no to this
Admin: Eliza💖
LlamaBatgirl27