Olivia Andes [B+]

Name: Olivia Andes
pretty
Age: 16

Fandom: Dance Moms
YESS IM SO EXCITED FOR CHLOE TO RETURN
Gender: Female

Sexuality: Lesbian

Backstory: When Olivia was in elementary school, she told everyone that she liked girls, so the other kids would make fun of her and stay away from her because she was lesbian. She grew up without a lot of friends other than her twin brother, Alex, who was protective of her. When she switched schools in 6th grade, she was determined not to repeat her childhood. She was super careful not to drop any hints of her sexuality, and acted extremely confident and popular, hoping that it would make people see her that way. It worked, and now she is in high school and a part of the "cool kids". This has resulted in her being extremely guarded about her past and her insecure over herself, since she never really trusted anyone.
wait so how is this dance moms
Appearance: Alyssa Lynch in the music video to "Gravel to Tempo" by Hayley Kiyoko. It's very specific, so sometimes I just use Amelia Zadro as her face claim.
very pretty
Species: Human

Strengths: She is very in tune with her emotions, she is bilingual in Spanish and English, and she has really strong grades.

Weaknesses: She can not open up to anyone, and struggles a lot with insecurities. She constantly feels like everyone is just trying to prank her and secretly hates her. Also, she tends to lean towards the meaner side. She is not a friendly or warm person.
this works pretty well with her backstory
Powers: None

Friends: The popular crowd

Enemies: People who talk badly about her or spread lies; she values honesty

Mary-sue: 10% I'm not sure how this is a dance moms story
Originality: 85% I like her personality but I want to know more about her
interest: 90% what is it called
statement: LISTEN TO THE THOROUGHLY MODERN MILLIE SOUNDTRACK NOW OR DIE
admin: Eliza💖
thedancerclaire