Artemis Hunt ( C+ )

Name: Artemis Hunt
Age: 15
Fandom: Harry Potter (Marauders era)
Gender: Girl
Backstory: At age seven, she accidentally murdered her Death Eater kidnapers trying to protect her siblings and she was left with mental scars from the experience. She raises her siblings without a parent and the ministry believes them to be dead. She managed to raise her siblings at seven? Or was she older?She goes to Hogwarts under the fake identity of Julia Smith to protect her and her siblings. Constantly picked on by the Marauders Picked on the Marauders is a little cliche. Just be sure to give a reason why she's picked on. because she's not there biggest fan. Just saying m that's not really a good reason. Her only friend are Lily Evans and Severus Snape because she s to scared to get close to people. It can be developed very well. My friend did something like this and it's really good. She has a hard time controlling her magic and if she gets mad, Dark Magic comes from her by accident. Why though?
Appearance: Long black hair, such a dark brown that they look black eyes and pale skin. shall and skinny tall? She sounds really pretty.
Species: Witch/human
Strengths: Dark Magic, potions, Charms, Transfiguration.
Weaknesses: She can be mistrusting and cold to people because she's scared of hurting someone. Prideful, scared of heights and lack of control. Also, her worst fear is hurting someone she loves. So she's not really cold to people she loves? Sounds good just be careful how you write it because it can easily become cliche.
Powers: born with the ability to do Dark magic without a wand why though?
Friends: Lily Evans and Severus Snape
Enemies: James Potter, Sirius Black, Remus Lupin, Peter Pettigrew that makes sense.
House: Gryffindor
Wand: Ebony wood, Dragon heartstring core, 12 1/2 inches, reasonably supple flexibility
Blood Status: half blood
Personality: Fiercely loyal, downer, observant, cunning, not that social, logical, usually can be found reading a books on how to control Magic.
Siblings: Ember Hunt, Zephyr Hunt, Willow Hunt, Orion Hunt, River Hunt and Khenan Hunt. That's a lot of people.
In short, she has potential but the Marauders bullying her is very common so just be careful. I just don't see how she can practically raise her six siblings while sill on school. And the dark magic thing please just explain it.

Originality:70%

Mary Sue: 40%

Interest: 89%

Statement: LOGIC

Admin: Peggy

Grade: C+

Keep in mind this is our opinion