Jamie Andrews [B]

Fandom: original
cool
Name: Jamie Andrews
Age: 15
I feel like this age is super uncommon. It's usually 16 or older. I like the originality.
Gender: male
Backstory: Jamie has up to present, had a fairly normal life. His family lived in a small, quiet town in Canada. His father works as a truck driver, so he is very rarely at home due to travelling. His mother, after falling under some money problems, turned to her wealthy friend, Kyla Mason, who kindly gave her a job as a maid in her manor. Kyla and Jamie's family are very close and it sometimes seems like the Mason family manor is more of a home to him than his actual house, but everything changes when the younger sister of Kyla Mason moves in after the death of her parents, and Jamie begins to discover things about the Mason family and his small town that he never knew. He had always heard the rumours about the Mason family dabbling in cults and dark magic, but never believed them till' now.
Appearance: Jamie is currently 5"8 , with light brown skin, black curly hair and dark brown eyes. He's kind of skinny looking and many people assume he's weak because of that.
I don't think I've ever read about an OC from Canada! Also, I like how he hasn't had a really difficult life.
Species: human
Strengths:
- Funny, he's always been able to make people laugh
-Open-minded, he's always willing to try new things and look at situations from a different perspective
-Kind, he's just generally a nice person
-sociable, he likes interacting with people and frankly he's good at it
Thank God!! Not another antisocial OC!!!
Weaknesses:
-physically weak, he isn't actually the strongest tbh
-naive
-too attached to his family, though he's social, no friend he makes at school will ever be as close to him as his family, specifically his cousin Marissa. He'd willingly risk his life for his family and sometimes a little too easily.
-A little too emotional and dramatic
I love how you're not afraid to make your OC have flaws.
Powers: none
Friends: Marissa Andrews, his cousin.
-Bailey Mason, Kyla's younger sister.
-Cal Williams, a distant cousin who comes to live with Marissa to attend a university nearby.
Enemies: He doesn't really have any actual enemies, aside from people he dislikes or finds annoying. They don't really count though.
Hmm so who is the antagonist of the story?

Mary-Sue rating- 5% Whether you are nice or not, people always make enemies so make sure to add some please!!! without conflict, stories are very boring.
Originality-95% You made the OC unlike any I have read!! Good Job!!
Statement: You can be sure I'll be reading this! Unicornxxx1
Admin: Eliza💖