Alma De Felice (A-)

"Fandom: Harry Potter
Name: Alma De Felice
I love her name
Gender: Female
Sexuality: Bisexual
Cool
Species:Half-blood Witch
House: Ravenclaw
That's good, there's not too many of those
Likes: pranks, jokes, folk dancing, games she can with with her strategies, her creativity and mind
I like how she's smart but not a cookie cutter ravenclaw. Especially the folk dancing
Dislikes: boredom, getting tricked, heights, insects, her lack of memory

Backstory: She was born with her twin brother in Vatican City and is the oldest daughter in the family. She did skip classes a few times on her old school, but was able to catch up on her studies. Her family consists of four, including herself: Cadhla De Felice (mother, Irish and her last name before was Sterling), Albion De Felice(father, from Vatican), and Alleister De Felice (Twin Brother)
How did she end up in England and go to Hogwarts?
Appearance: She has long blond hair that are styled into two braids and lightly tan. One of her tooth fell out and hasn't grown back since. She is half Latin and half Irish. Her height is 5 ft and 1 inch and is a little chubby.
I love that she doesn't have a perfect body
Personality: Alma doesn't socialize that much and prefers to do things on her own. Though with her best friend she can be noisy and talkative, annoying the other students. She can cause pranks and tricks that usually works due to her intelligence and creativity. Alma is also humurous and quick-thinking and respects everyone's opinions. She is sometimes forgetful when it comes to friends but not much in school.
Some of her traits contradict her a little bit, like how she's a prankster and humorous, but not very social. Also, how can you be forgetful about friends?

Strengths: her intelligence and quick thinking can help her in combat and strategy.
Interesting
Weaknesses: afraid of heights so she can't fly a broomstick on her own, often forgetful at times and loud, making people dislike her more.

Friends: a few friends from Hufflepuff by her twin, and a male Slytherin named Quentin is her best friend.
Enemies: Alma isn't fond of a Ravenclaw who greatly dislikes her.
Why does she dislike her?
Crush: Hermione Granger and a little crush on Cho
I'd like to see how that plays out with Hermione and Cho
Overall, she is not a Mary Sue at all, and she has great strengths and weaknesses. I'd change some of her likes and dislikes around, and put something in that just makes her character pop and make you want to read it
Mary Sue rating: 0%
Interest grade:85%
Statement: benedire
Admin: Angelica