Summer Clarke [C]

Name: Summer Clarke
Very pretty name, kinda basic tho
Age: 11-17

Fandom: Harry Potter
Yesss
Gender: Female

Appearance: Short curly brown hair and brown eyes
Maybe add more description. How tall is she? Is she tan?
Species: Witch

Strengths: She is kind, smart, loyal, and easy to trust

Weaknesses: naive, too trusting,

House: Hufflepuff
Her traits match really well with her house really well.
Friends: Mia O'Rielly (OC, Hufflepuff), Rosalie Jones (OC Slytherin,) and Lavender Brown.
I like that she has a Slytherin friend. HOUSE PRIDE🐍🐉🐍 🐉
Backstory: When Summer was three her parents, Lucy and William Clarke, leave her with a baby sitter and go to visit William's sick mother. On their way back home, it begins to snow which lead to their car sliding on ice and crashing into a tree. The tree was fine, but the car, Lucy, and William were not. William was dead and Lucy died in the hospital soon after. Summer went to an orphanage for magical children. By the age of five, she was adopted by Elizabeth and Jim Palmer. They wanted her to keep her last name to remind her of her past and that when a door closes, another door opens.
I think it's a little cliche for both of the OCs parents to die.
Blood Status: Summer and Jim are half bloods while Elizabeth is a muggle born and her little brother, Jackson (also adopted) is a pure blood.
YES SHE ISNT PURE BLOOD
Powers: Normal witch powers

Thank You

Mary-Sue: 6% Her backstory is very cliche.
Originality: 90% I like that she is in Hufflepuff and how well her traits match.
Interest:80% She seemed really cool but the description was vague and short. I want to know more about her.
Statement: Who are we fighting for?
Slytherin, we're the ones who always win
Who are we flying for?
Slytherin, we'll never let the quaffle in
Who are we fighting for?
Slytherin, winning is all that we intend. 🐍🐍🐍🐍
Admin: Eliza💖💖