Neptune Edgar (A)

Fandom: Harry Potter

Name: Neptune Edgar

Age: 16

Gender: Male
That's new

Sexuality: Bisexual

Species: Wizard

House: Hufflepuff
YAY. HUFFLEPUFF PRIDE!!!

Blood Status: Half-blood

Appearance: Neptune has dark, brownish black hair that falls into his eyes no matter what he does to it. It's quite messy and tangled when dirty. His eyes are almond shaped and a light, blueish gray and his nose is pointy. He has well defined facial features yet a slim, lanky body. He also has a scar on the back of his head but his hair hides it.
Okay cool. Pretty basic, but not too much. I like it.

Personality: Neptune is, well, not a very nice person. Lol *cough* Angelica He's rude and has a bad attitude. He's also cold with an icy exterior. He's quick to snap at people though he's a very quiet person for the most part. He's the kind of guy who enjoys being alone. He has severe anxiety and gets nervous easily, but hides it by being mean and snappy. He has self doubts from time to time and he has trust issues. Neptune can be nice, but only if he warns up to someone. His sense of humour is kind of dark and morbid, to be honest, and sometimes he can be a snobby jerk. He doesn't seem much like a Hufflepuff to most people.
Okay. Just make sure you give him some traits to match his house because kindness is Hufflepuff's most prominent trait.

Background: Neptune grew up with his mother who was a witch and his muggle father. They were kind to him and never yelled or treated him badly. Good. He was an only child. Neptune, when he was about eleven, got into a pretty bad car accident. His parents were okay, but he had hit the back of his head so hard that he fell into a coma. He was in said coma for a few years but then he woke up. Those few years he was asleep, he missed the years he was supposed to be at Hogwarts. He went into his fifth year without going to his first, second, third, or fourth. Oh. I really like the backstory. Likes: Being alone, quiet, people who don't bother him, same butterbeer, chocolate frogs, snakes, making potions, spiders, and reading.

Dislikes: Most people, especially those who bother him, having to talk, people who stare at him, herbology, and being touched. Why would people stare at him?

Strengths: Potions are his best subject. Then Transfiguration. He's also an advanced reader. He's a fast runner. #cantrelate

Weaknesses: Herbology is his worst subject. He's also pretty weak and he's quick to snap at people who make him mad. Flying is one of his weaknesses, so is swimming.

Friends: Neptune's friends are all over the place. He doesn't really have friends though, just acquaintances. For one, he's spoken to Draco Malfoy and his friends before and they're on fairly good terms. But he's also somewhat friends with Harry, Hermione, and Ron, and some of /their/. Apart from that he doesn't talk much to anyone, except Cedric. Okay

Enemies: A lot of people don't like him and he doesn't like a lot of people. Enough said. Lol.

Crush: Cedric Diggory { in the book i'm writing, it takes place during the fourth book so cedric isn't dead yet :) } okay. Just don't make him replace Cho.

Overall, he seems like a really cool character to read about. Be careful how you write him and Cedric. Make sure he doesn't replace Cho. Also, maybe make him have some more Hufflepuff-y traits.

Interest: 80%

Mary Sue: 20%

Originality: 90% love the backstory.

Statement: buzz buzz🐝🐝

Admin: Peggy

IMPORTANT: if it's been more than two weeks and we still haven't done your character, tag us.