Ashley Castellan (C)

"Name:Ashley Castellan

Age:17 forever
How the heck can you be 17 forever? Are the books only at age 17

Fandom:Harry Potter and Percy Jackson
Crossover, nice

Gender:Female

Backstory:Her mum went crazy and her brother ran away when she was 7. She left home at 16. She started going to Hogwarts at 11 and went till 18,because of the war.
Makes sense. Is she also a demigod?

Appearance:Blonde hair with natural really light brown tips. Sky blue eyes,that go stormy blue when mad. Also a Metamorphagus (Meaning she can change her appearance)
Eek, changing eye and metamorphagus. I see this a lot in fanfiction.

Species:DemiWitch
Well if she's in a crossover it's ok
Strengths:Her family,friends and libraries.
How is family, friends, and libraries strengths? I'm gonna assume you meant she likes these things.

Weaknesses:Perfect Families.
Gonna assume it's a dislike.

Powers:Lighting,Water,Flying,Teleporting,Has a wand,Can make any weapon appear,Can make any plant grow,can grow black wings from her back,can change appearance,and can make any food or drink appear.
Woah, that's a lot of powers. Who is her godly parent?
Friends:The 7,Weasley Twins,Draco,Cedric,Thalia,Nico,Luna,
Neville.
I'm not sure how Draco and Luna and Neville could ever be friends with the same person.

Enemies:None really.
Your telling me she's blonde, powerful, and pretty, and no one dislikes her? Wake up sistah- Abby lee Miller
Also a Proud badger.
I like that's she Hufflepuff
Unfortunately, you've fallen into the trap of crossover characters where they have way too many powers. Maybe lighten the load. Also, make some OC's for her to be friends with, and narrow the canon character list. Maybe keep Cedric, Luna, and Neville, and put some OC's in. Overall, your OC has tons of potential to be a great character, but the long list of powers can make her boring to read about.
Mary Sue Rating: 40% this can be easily fixed if you do what I mentioned above
Interest rate: 70%
Statement:you can do everything(but don't)
Admin: Angelica