Cristal Green (C)

Name: Cristal Green *Cristal is not a typo good to know
Age: 13, yup an angsty teenager.
Fandom: Harry Potter, after 2nd wizarding War before Cursed child. K so like the prologue.
Gender: Female
Wand: A simple design of english oak that is very wide with a sphere at the end and tapers into a point as it goes to the top of the wand. However there are many carved designs on the wand. Most are rather shallow except a few reach to the core. Pretty She uses a pocketknife she somehow snuck into Hogwarts (she doesn't know how or why she still has it) much to the teachers dismay when they see her. Also due to the few cuts to the core it has a tendency to malfunction.
Backstory: A young girl who tries to break from her past "american idiot" self that some view her by. She lived an average life except one special gift and two years ago she moved from the United States to Scotland. Soon afterwards she got her letter to Hogwarts. The moving part is cliche just saying
Species: Human, muggleborn
Appearance: Olive skin, shoulder length black hair, dark black/brown eyes, average height. She would look rather average in other places, in Hogwarts not so much. She looks hispanic/native american/ southern european. That is diverse  He parents are too busy to tell her about her racial background.
Personality: Brash and a bit of a prankster. However she's antisocial, a rather odd characteristic. Really though, when she's not planning/doing/ dealing with the aftermath of her pranks and tricks she's either in the library or somewhere where no other human is around. The pranking part is cliche. Make sure you don't have the book centered around it.
Strengths: She doesn't have an ounce of personal shame, is good at public speaking, and is somewhat calm during class. Well more calm then what you'd expect a troublemaker to be. Also she has the disability to be unable to read the atmosphere if she wants to, thats when many people are angry at her.
Weakness: Her temper, lack of social skills, and hesitance to get too close to anyone. (If needed I can make more.)" alright. 

Interest-60%
Originality-50%
Mary Sue-40%
Admin-Peggy
Statement-Peggy (help with this)

Note-This book is still on Hold