Brant Pizan (B+)

"Name: Brant Pizan interesting name
Age: 15
Gender: Male
Sexuality: Bi cool
Fandom: Original RP called The Ghost town in which a bunch of people are suddenly whisked away to an unfinished uninhabited city in the middle of a desert. That sounds amazing
Personality: Strong sense of justice and desire to be a hero, tries to be cheery always for fear of dragging down those around him, he's actually know to sometimes seem sadder around his friends. Hasn't had a chance to come to terms with his powers and he feels alone on that front. You should add more negative personality traits.
Appearance: A long bushy mess of curly jet black hair, bright amber eyes, medium build, Black t shirt with Megaman's Sheep Man on it, light blue jeans and black and yellow sneakers. Okay
Species: Human
Powers: Electrokinesis, accelerated healing so like some sort of super human
Weakness(s): He's a human, if he can't dodge tank to heal his damage he's f*cked.  lol. Sounds about right though
Backstory: A regular human boy who's father was an electrician, he always had an affinity for the odd and supernatural, but until he was struck by lightning well, that explains the powers. I've always wondered what it feels like to be struck by lightning. But I don't want to find out first hand. and survived there wasn't much special about him, his cuts and bruises always healed a little quicker than others but not much. But when he was hit by the lightning bolt the raw power contained in it was appropriated by his body to further enhance his self healing and, he also gained electro kinesis I have no idea what that is... which he found out after helping his dad, but before he could do much with it he suddenly found himself in the middle of the ghost town.
Friends: He'll make them in the RP
Enemies: He'll make them in the RP okay cool.

He seems like a normal guy (excluding the powers but I don't know if that normal in this universe). He seems good for a role play.

Interest grade: 90%

Mary Sue Grade: 70% make sure you don't write him overpowered or anything.

Originality: 80%

Statement: and BANG CLASH the lightning flashed...(Into The Woods anyone? No? Okay then)

Admin: Peggy