Sam Williams (B)

"Fandom: I Don't Know If You Do It But, Undertale
I know the basic plot but not a lot not a lot about it
Name: Sam Williams
Kinda basic
Age: 20

Sexuality: Pansexual
Okay
Gender: Non-Binary, But Was Born Female
That's fine, but does it play a big role in undertale fanfiction
Back Story: Sam Is The Oldest Of The Family. Two Years After They Where Born, Their Twin Brothers Issac And Dylan Where Born. One Evening, They Walked Up A Trail To Mt.Ebott. They Stood And Stared Down At The Opening In The Ground For A While, Until Someone Pushed Them In.
Pushed them? I'm not sure if that's cliche or not. Also, who would push them?
Species: Human

Appearance: Sam Has A Brown Boy Cut. They Also Have Dark Brown Eyes With Glasses. They Have Fair Skin That Has A Slight Tan. They Are 5'4 And A Bit Chubby.
Average. Very average
Personality: They Are Very Merciful. But That Doesn't Mean They Trust Everyone. They Will Never Abandon Anyone That They Care For, Even If It Means Dying One Million Times. They Can Be Really Shy When It Comes To Crowds, And Tends To Shy Away From Attention.
Antisocial? That's very common. I would be antisocial in the underground too though
Strengths: Their Determination Helps Them Get Though Challenges.
I guess so.
Weaknesses: They Have Bad Anxiety So Panic Attacks Tend To Be A Daily Thing, And They Happen At The Worst Times.
Okay I like that. I would have panic attacks too.
Powers: Reset, Save. The Usual For A Red Souled Person.
Yep.
Family: Mother And Step-Mother. Their Dad Had A Divorce With Their Mother Two Years After The Twins, Issac And Dylan Where Born.
That's fine.
Friends: Napstablook, Papyrus, Whimsum, Sans, Alphys, Mettaton
Being friends with Sans is very common though
Enemies: While They Wouldn't Call Them Enemies, They Have A Disliking For Asgore yeah same
Overall, this OC was very basic and boring. Add one thing to them just to make them pop and stand out.
Mary Sue Rating: 10%
Originality Rating: 50%
Interest Grade: 50%