Alexandra Colts [A-]

Name:Alexandra Colts
triggered
Age:14

Fandom:Harry Potter

Gender:Transgender (Male to Female)
never read one like that^
Backstory:She was born in prison with a gang leader for a dad and a thief for a mum. Her sister left at the age of 10,when Alexandra was 4. Since her parents were rich,Alexandra could have anything she wanted,but all she wanted was a proper home,not a horrible family. When she was 9 she ran away and was soon found by a muggle family with a single dad and 8 brothers. At the age of 10 she got the surgery to become female. 6 of her brothers are extremely over protective while 2 of them love to bug her. At the age of 11 she received her Hogwarts letter. Her family excepted who she was and helped her often. She was taught to hack by 1 of her brothers before she left for Hogwarts. At the age of 12 she received a letter from her biological parents. They wanted her to go back to them and said they had changed,even though they didn't.
it's a bit cliche with the broken household and all that but pretty creative.
Appearance:Black hair,half her head is shaved. She has sparkling grey eyes that are full of inspiration. When she's not wearing school uniforms she's wearing running shoes,leggings,a blood red shirt,and a muddy green jacket. She's got an athletic body,but is about 5'3.

Species:Muggleborn Witch

Strengths:She is a very independent woman who will fight for herself. She is very athletic and a very good Beater.
#feminist
Weaknesses:Sees good in everyone. Helps anyone who appears to need help.

Powers:None,unless you count a wand a power.
no special powers!!!
Friends:Xira Stela(OC Ravenclaw friend) Tommy Writes(OC Hufflepuff friend) Aiden Quint (OC Gryffindor friend)
OC friends who aren't all in the same house!!! yes!!
Enemies:Cedric Diggory,Wendy Lights(OC Gryffindor) Markus Fends (OC Gryffindor) Mikayla Hars (OC Ravenclaw)

Sexuality:Bisexual

Hogwarts House:Ravenclaw

Personality:Independent,usually very patient,Geek,Nerd, Athletic,Gamer, and Hacker.
geek and nerd are two completely different things
Wand:Birch Wood,Dragon heartstring core,13" length, Slightly Springy flexibility.
Mary-Sue: 20% her backstory is pretty cliche
Originality: 80% I like this OC a lot so yay!!
Interest: 90% I would definitely read dis
statement: should we start a QOTD???
Admin: Eliza💖
last one from me tonight lol😽