Hailey Beckham (B)

"Fandom: Original cool

Name: Hailey Beckham

Gender: Female

Species: Human

Age: 17 kinda Sue-ish...

Backstory: Born to a rich family, she was always taught to be a lady, sitting polite and quiet. She never socialized enough to make an impression on anyone, so she was mainly known as 'that girl who sits quietly in the corner'. I can relate She went to a private school for most of her school life, but transferred to a public school for her senior year (at her request).

Appearance: Slightly below average height, standing at 5'2". Chin length, black hair with really strong waves. Large, dark green eyes. Stick thin figure.

Personality: well mannered, quiet, polite, sheltered. Kind, but also quite naive.

Powers: none YAY

Strengths: Kindness, politeness, and her family's money

Weaknesses: Naive, easily convinced and tricked, isn't strong enough physically or emotionally to fight anyone off at all, in whatever situation. (Emotionally as in like her not being able to reject anyone for fear of hurting them) I might actually read this.

Friends: at the beginning of the story, none. Again, kinda cliche.

Enemies: no one really

She definitely has a lot of potential. Her age fits quite well considering it's a very common age. Maybe give one really good friend to start with.

Interest: 70%

Mary Sue: 40%

Originality: 70%

Statement: 🎶Just a small town girl-livin' in a lonely world🎶

Admin: Peggy