Axelle Moreau (B)

Name: Axelle Moreau That's prettyAge: 16 Gender: Female Species: Half-Veela Witch OkaySexuality: Bisexual Personality: Quiet, reserved, with loner tendencies. Private and hidden. Has trouble describing feelings, tends to be unemotional. Not very affectionate. Can be insensitive to the misfortunes of others. Isolated and not influenced by others. Avoidant. Not complimentary. More interested in intellectual pursuits than relationships or family.  That's different. I like it Disorganized and messy. Can be a risk-taker who lives in the moment and may have an interest in extreme-sports. Uncomplicated desires. Loyal to peers and own value systems, but not overly concerned with respecting laws and rules if they get in the way of getting things done.

Birthday: April First

Ethnicity: French/Swedish, Caucasian Height: 5'8

Weight: 119 pounds

Hair Colour: Cool Platinum [from her Mother] So her mom's the Veela then?

Hair Length: Down to shoulders

Eye Colour: Icy Blue

Looks Like: Rowan Blanchard But with blonde hair?

Wand: The wand is made of black locust and has a core of phoenix feather.  It is 15 inches long and is swishy.  It is somewhat lightly coloured and is roughly carved.

House: Bellefeuille, the brave and the loyal

Friends: Océane Brosseau- An Papillonlisse student (Female OC)

Family : Eugène Moreau [Father- Alive]Auriane Moreau (née Beauvoir) [Mother- Alive]3 Repliesa day ago

Friends:  Océane Brosseau- An Papillonlisse student (Female OC)

Family : Eugène Moreau [Father- Alive] Auriane Moreau (née Beauvoir) [Mother- Alive]

History:  Axelle was born into the rich and famous family, The Moreau's in Brest, France. She was the only child so she was lonely. Her father – being a Veela and French, does computers and technology despite against his fathers' wishes. I was wrong then Axelle's mother is a Swedish immigrant who came to France in the early 1970s. Axelle was the odd one out of her School, Students would tease her and claim that she's a witch because when she gets angry – windows would smash and cups would break. Soon, she was expelled from her School when she was 6, she never meant to do all of it... it wasn't her fault, right? Her father was angry at her for it but her mother suggested that she was a witch just like her, her father hesitated at first – thinking over what she said. They put her into Home school, until she was 11.   On her 11th birthday on the 1st April, a letter arrived telling her that she was in fact a witch and was told to go to Beauxbatons on September 1st. She was excited and nervous, who would she meet? Finally, on September 1st, they went to Beauxbatons by train, I guess? She met Océane Brosseau a French girl from Paris, on the train. Of course, she met two bullies from Troyes (France) called Cécilia Auclair and Valérie Simon.   Once she got to Beauxbatons, something strange was going around in the school and she had to find out. That's where our story begins... cool. That's all that I found I don't know if it's fine or not.

It's cool that your writing about Beauxbatons. It's cool that the dads a Veela.

Mary Sue Grade: 30% It's because of the part Veela be careful with it.

Interest Grade: 70%

Originality: 85%

Admin: Peggy

Statement: 🐝

Sorry for the wait